Chapter 3: hospital hope

*lilys POV*

Caz finally reasoned with her boss, so she is in her car bringing Jessie to the hospital. Caz had a small car, so laurence drove me and the boys. The boys results were shouting at who's fault it was the whole ride. I finally convinced them that it was neither of their faults. Which was quite hard to do.
I was honestly terrified, and I guess laurence noticed. He glanced over at me and said "Its gonna be ok, Caz knows what she's doing. She didn't do 8 years of college for nothing ya know"
"I know, it's just, she's my little sis, I'm worried 'bout her." I said, still a bit scared. Just then he pulled up to the hospital just to see that Caz was already there, he checked in at the desk because Caz told the woman at the front that he was her brother. Laurence led us up to Caz's room in the hospital, and we saw Jessie laid down on the table, and Caz on her computer.
I was so scared, laurence saw me crying so he grabbed my hand. It strangely comforted me.

*laurence POV*

I hated seeing lily so scared like this, she was always so fearless. This really shook her. I noticed Prince and Colby sitting in chairs right next to the bed, looking at Jessie the whole time. Those two really care about her and I don't see why they wouldn't, she took them in. Like they were her brothers.
After 20 minutes of Caz examining Jessie and going back and forth to her computer, she said "She's got a concussion and black eye. For the concussion, give her lots of rest, and for the black eye, give her ice. She should be ok within a week or so."
"Thank you so much" said Lily shaking Cadenza's hand.
"Thanks so much sis" I said hugging her.
"No problem little bro, I'll see ya later?" Said Caz laughing
"Yup, 6:00." I said smiling. I picked up jess and brought her to the car while lily guided the boys outside. I put Jess in the middle, and Colby literally stared at her the whole time. I've got a feeling he has a thing for her, but I'm not sure. Prince seems to get mad when Colby does that, but he literally just ignored him, like, how is it that easy to ignore Prince?? He's really loud! Luckily, jess will be ok, and I hope lily can handle the boys for the rest of the night, without jess calming them down.
I look over at lily when we get to my house, and all I say is "good luck" As she walks next door to her house with the boys.