Double Surprise, Part 2

*lily POV*

(ON phone)

PD= police
L= lily

L: hello?
PD: hello is this Ms. Lillian Rose?
L: yes it is, how may I help you
PD: well this is the Police department. We would like to inform you that your parents have been found, alive.
L: oh, wait, REALLY!!?
PD: Yes! They would like you to meet them down there, but they have required me to inform you to take your time getting dressed, and bring your sister.
L:yes sir, tell them I'll be there in a half hour
PD: ok, see you then
L: bye *hangs up*

*Jessie POV*

I was talking to the boys while lily was on the phone, when she hung up, I looked at her and she was crying. "What's wrong Lily?" Colby said looking quite concerned
"J-jess" she said through tears "they found mom and dad."
"WHAT?!?!" I shouted
"Alive..." Lily said crying tears of joy
"MOMMY, DADDY!!" I screamed running upstairs and putting on a purple dress, the one mom gave to me when I was real young.
"Boys, go get dressed nice, you're gonna meet our parents, I need to tell laurence we need a ride." Lily said smiling (btw, lily is laurence's gf now)

*lily POV*

(Texting laur)

Me: Laur, you up?
L: yeah, wassup babe
Me: I need a ride down to the police department, they found my parents alive!
L: ok! When?
Me: 15 minutes, can you do that?
L: yup, I'll be outside waiting.
Me: ok love you, bye
L: bye

The kids came downstairs looking really cute. "Ok guys, now put on you're shoes and go to Laur's car! March!" I said laughing as all 3 of them marched out to the car, cute as ever. Laur drove us to the Police Department. I was so excited for mom and dad to meet the boys. My 3 boys that I love; laur, Colby, and Prince. I checked us in at the desk, and they brought us to mom and dad, Jessie ran straight to them and hugged them. I hugged them when they asked who the boys were.
"This is my boyfriend Laurence, he drove us here." I said going over to laur.
"Hello sir, you seem to be as kind hearted as your daughters." Laurence said smiling
"And these two, are Elijah, and Colby. Last October, Jess went missing and they found her and took care of her, they lost their families so I took them in, I've been raising them for 4 months now." I said putting my hands on their heads.
"They can stay, right," Jess said grabbing the boys hands, "these two are like my brothers."
"I really don't see why they couldn't stay!" Agreed mom and dad. Jess smiled bright. "One question son:" my dad said going up to laur "you got a big enough car right?"
"I've got a van sir, I go places with my 6 friends sometimes!" Laur said with dignity "Would you prefer to drive Sir?" He said
"Ok!" My dad said smiling as he walked over to me and out his arm around me "you got a good guy here darling." He said "Now let's go home."