Part 2

Mark Fischbach

So that was the strangers name. His name was only one of the many things on the paper I held. There was a phone number and an address, the paper was full of information. I looked closer and saw something about a credit card, was he paying for me? Is there really a stranger so kind that he'll pay for my medical bills? I really am dead aren't I? I laid my head back against the comfy pillow and stared at the ceiling. There is no way in hell this is real, no one is this kind. Especially to a homeless, dirty, bum like me.

"Um.." I heard Rachel try to get my attention and I gave it to her, I lifted my head to faced her. "Did you need anything els?" She asked with another big smile. I shrugged, I would like to talk to this 'Mark' guy but I can't speak to him over the phone. "Well I can come back later." She suggested and I nodded. "Calling me back is as easy as pressing a button." Rachel said as she left the room. I laid back down, was the bed really this comfortable or was I just used to the cement? Either way I was happy with it. I looked out the window again, it looked bright outside but that wasn't going to stop me from sleeping. I closed my eyes, not having enough sleep can be tiring.

"I thought you said...."

"She was, I guess...."

"Should I just...."

"If you want to you...."

I was asleep, but I could hear bits and pieces of a conversation. After a bit, silence overtook my mind. I was to tired to make out any other words that might of been uttered. I wasn't tired I was asleep, and words traveled into my empty mind. My ears slowly adjusted to the real world, and I could hear a tapping noise. It wasn't consistent, every once in a while it would stop but it would come back each time. It started to annoy me. I had to stop it. I lifted my droopy eyelids to a blurry room. Slowly I moved my right hand to my eyes, I wiped away whatever made my eyes so blurry then saw the cause of the noise. A man was sitting to the left of me, eyeballs glued to his phone. It looked like he was writing something on the little screen, which was the cause of the annoying tapping. I couldn't see his face, but I could see parts of his head. On the top of his head his hair was an unnatural red color on the sides of his head his hair was black. He was leaning his elbows against his knees for support as continued to make the tapping noise on his phone. His body was really quite fit, at least from what I could see around his clothes. He was wearing a black T-shirt and jeans. I sat up strait making noise, he would hopefully notice. I looked at him waiting for him to look up, he didn't. Well I couldn't talk so I had to do something. I want to know who this guy is. I looked at the desk by my bed where the button was, next to it was the pencil. I grabbed that and looked back at the man. He didn't hear me, I threw the pencil at him.

"Ow!" He jumped, probably not expecting a pencil to the head. He looked up at me with a questioned face. "Why'd you do that?" He asked. I looked all offended and pointed at the door implying it wasn't me. "Are you ok?" He asked noticing I wasn't speaking. I shrugged, I honestly don't know how long I won't be able to speak. I then pointed at the pencil on the floor, the one I threw at him. He looked at it then back at me. I moved my fingers into my palm and back out trying to tell him I want it back. He looked back at the pencil and picked it up this time. He stood up and walked a step to be next to me. "I'll give this back to you if you don't throw it at me again." He says with a small smile, I smile back and nod. He hands it to me, I then look for the piece of paper. I must of looked crazy while doing so because the guy then asked "Um... Are you ok?" I look at him and mime me writing on the paper. I didn't think I'd have to do this much miming ever. "Do you need something to write on?" He asked, and I nod again. "Um.." He looks around, then at his phone. "One second." He got back on his phone. Not the time, I give him an unamused face. He looked back at me and handed me his phone. "Just type what you need." I look at the phone in my hands and start writing down 'who are you?'. Once I finish I make sure I didn't misspell anything, with my big fingers I wouldn't be surprised. I hand the phone back to him. He takes a quick look at what I typed and looks back at me. "Oh yeah, sorry I didn't introduce myself." He gives me an awkward smile, "My name is Mark,

Mark Fischbach."

___________

Hello again, finally a second chapter, hope you liked it!!! Because I liked making it. Just so you know these a/n at the end mean nothing I just want to write something, anyway... Vote if you liked it, and don't if you didn't. Simple enough.

Buh bye!!! lol (lots of love)
-Me