Part 27

I waited for an answer but it didn't come.

"Mark?" I yelled through the door. Nothing. "Mark I'm coming in!" I yelled again. I opened the door to the bathroom. What the hell just happened? I saw Mark lying on the floor facedown and motionless. I didn't know what to do, I just stood there.

I have to do something! A naked Mark is laying on the floor! Did he faint? I quickly got next to him and flipped him over, his forehead was turning purple and he was bleeding out of his nose. Did he fall? My eyes grew wide, he hit his head on the tub he could be in serious trouble, I need to call an ambulance. I ran out of the bathroom and into Mark's.

"Don't move! I'll be right back!" I yelled as I ran to his phone I slid the screen to open it and clicked on the emergency button.

"911." They quickly answered. I told them where we lived what happened or at least what I thought happened and she told me that an ambulance would be here soon. I hung up and continued to breath unsteadily. I quickly ran back into the bathroom.

"I'm back." I said hyperventilating. I didn't think he could hear me I just couldn't help but talk, even if it was to help me. I didn't know what to do, he was only in boxers. I felt uneasy, what do I do? I called the people, how can I help? How can I make sure he's okay? Why do I have to wait? How do I know he's okay? "Mark." I spoke my eyes started to tear up. "You're going to be okay Mark." I looked down at him. "You're.." I felt like I was going to burst into tears, I could hardly breath. "Mark you're going to be fine I called 911.." I started sniffling. I ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs to the front door. I opened it and ran out into the front yard, where are they? My heart beat a thousand times a second.

I waited for what felt like hours, I brought them up to the bathroom where Mark was laying. There was good news, he was still breathing, his heart was still beating, but they still needed to bring him to the hospital. I got to sit in the back of the ambulance just looking at Mark all the way there. Looking at him still unconscious was not soothing, but I did calm down knowing he was still alive and on the way to the hospital. My crazy mind went from talking to myself out loud to breathing just a little heavier then normal.

My mind was filled with thoughts. He is going to get through this he's going to be fine. He just hit his head, you didn't even need to call an ambulance, it's just for safety.

For once in my life I hoped that my thoughts were true.

_______

I waited in the waiting room. I was focused on my breathing, he's fine. They haven't called me back because they just don't want me there. I looked down at my thumbs, I fiddled with them. He is fine, Mark is fine. I looked up towards the doors that Mark went through, a doctor has to come out of there sometime. My feet tapped and I kept repositioning my legs. I was so nervous to know what was wrong, I needed to know what was wrong. I started biting the inside of my cheek, they're going to come out of there anytime, any moment, sometime soon, they're going to tell me he's fine. I sat back in the chair and looked up.

I breathed in.

I breathed out.

I shook my head, I can not stop worrying. It was already bad when I didn't have to worry but now, I worry, so, so much.

"Y/N L/N." The speaker boomed my name out. I quickly got up and walked to the front desk.

"I am Y/n L/n." I told the woman at the front.

"Please go with doctor Guerra." She gestured to a man who stood to the side of the counter without even giving me a glance. I looked up at him.

"You're Y/n L/n?" He asked.

"Yes."

"You called in Mark Fischbach, is that correct." He looked down at the clipboard in his hands.

"Yes, correct."

"Would you follow me please?" He started walking towards the hall doors. I followed him closely, what is wrong with Mark?

"Is Mark okay?" I asked as he opened the door for me.

"Yes." He led the way down the hall. "Mark, suffers from a minor concussion and a closed fracture."

"Minor?"

"Yeah, it isn't major."

"What dose that mean for Mark?"

"He won't lose any learning, speaking, or moving abilities." My eyes widened that could have happened? "He won't." The doctor repeated, I nodded to let him know I heard him.

"So, what should he do?"

"Concussions aren't treatable with medicine, he just needs to rest. He might not be able to remember some thing's when he wakes up, but nothing big. A concussion is essentially when you bruise your brain, things might be hard to comprehend for a while on his side."

"And what about the, the other thing?"

"Closed fracture?"

"Yeah."

"It's also minor." He stoped walking. "He just needs pain medication." I nodded. The Doctor opened the door to the left of me and I looked in.

Mark was laying on the hospital bed, still unconscious. I gave a glance back at the doctor to make sure that I was allowed in, he nodded. I slowly walked into the room, just looking at him. I didn't know how to react. Mark could've been seriously hurt, his mind permanently damaged but he was fine.

I felt like crying... I smiled.

_________

Yay! He's okay! Coolio thanks for reading for whatever reason xD, have a great day! And don't forget to smile, that looks good on anyone and everyone.

BUH BYE! Lol (lots of love)

-Me