So the story has ended.

Thank you guys so much for reading that story. I'm sorry I didn't give a warning before it was ending but I didn't know it was gonna end myself until I thought it's was a nice way to do it. Personally I liked the way I ended it and I'm sorry if it wasn't satisfying enough for you but I still hoped you liked it.

On another note I got like three of four short paragraphs in the comments from you guys saying how much you liked the story, and how you liked my writing, and just things like that.

I want to tell you guys that every comment about those things meant so much to me, yesterday when I was reading them I almost cried.

You guys are so amazing, and so kind, and I hope you don't leave because I wouldn't want you to. Just because this story is ending doesn't mean that I don't have other stories, I hope you'll check them out if you haven't and I don't mean for this to sound like a self promotion I am sorry that it dose. I just don't want you guys to leave you're really cool and nice and make great jokes in the comments. I don't say it enough but thank you, that is like the main reason I write this stuff. It's for you guys.

There is one last thing I want to say.

Though that was the last chapter, I was thinking about adding a chapter of Mark and Y/n in the future. Like how they are doing. What do you think?

Thank you so much for reading this, I hope I continue to hear from you.

BUH BYE!!

-Me