Part 17

Against all of my instincts, all of the voices that told me no, I decided to stay in Mark's room.

I sat on Mark's bed, should I just sleep? Maybe I should jump! I giggled then laid down. This bed felt just like mine, it was also the same size. The only thing different about this bed was the bedspread. But something about this bed made it better, and I don't think it was the spread. I think it was the man who slept in this bed. I smiled and rolled onto my belly allowing my face to sink into the thick covers. This is creepy, I hope Mark doesn't come in. I sat on my knees but kept my eyes closed. Taking in a deep breath I opened my eyes to be back up in the clouds. The cloud I was on was even thicker then before the ones around me weren't thin like before, I couldn't see any sky. It was bright even with the clouds blocking everything. I smiled crawling to the edge of my cloud and looked down, still just other clouds fluffy, big, white, clouds. I want to stay in the clouds forever. I stood up on the cloud and looked around, knowing I'd only see other clouds. Clouds are beautiful. But day dreams have to end sometime right? Me being an unlucky person, it sometimes ends to late. And that's what happened, I stepped off of the bed without realizing it. My day dream came crashing down along with my body. As I fell off the bed I tried to stay up but just ended up stumbling to the other side of the room hitting Mark chest of drawers and falling on my ass. I leaned against the drawers and rubbed the back of my head. Oh no! Did I break anything? I quickly stood up and tried to run forward but fell over again. Why? Well apparently something hooked onto my shirt. I fell forward with a thud, something hitting my back and shielding me from the light. Ouch and fuck fuck fuckity fucker, I think I broke something. I squeezed my eyes shut, why can't I just disappear? As I opened my eyes I couldn't see anything, it was dark and I was under something, clothing? I slowly got up slowly making sure I wouldn't hurt myself anymore. As I got all the way on my knees I heard another thud. I had some kind of clothing on my head, I moved it then looked down to the floor and saw one of the drawers, was a part of that connected to my shirt? I looked at the clothing item in my hand.

Boxers...?

My eyes widened.

"Shit." I mumbled. Mark's going to think I'm a creeper and that I was looking at his underwear. "Shit!" I yelled putting my hands on either side of my face. I flipped the drawer back around and stuffed Mark's boxers back into it. "Nope nope nope nope!" I shook my head as I quickly pushed his boxers into the drawer.

"Y/n are you okay?" Mark asked as the door opened.

"Yeahah!" I spoke as quickly as possible. "You don't have to come in Mark!" I pushed the clothing tighter into the drawer.

"Um... Y/n?" Mark asked.

"Uh, yes?" I turned my head to face Mark giving him an awkward smile. His mouth opened as he searched for the right words. Get out, leave you creeper, I hate you, what the fuck Y/n, go ahead Mark take your pick.

"What are you doing?" He tilted his head to the side as he lightly shook it.

"First of all, it's not what it looks like." I stood up and stepped towards Mark pointing my finger in the air and letting my mouth hang open, figuring out how to explain. "Second of all, I don't think I broke anything." I tilted my head and smiled. "So, um, what would you like to know?" I asked still giving him an awkward smile.

"I guess I'd like to know why my underwear is on the ground." His face showed no sign of emotion, this was kind of scaring me. He's going to kick me out, I'm going to die, and he's not going to care.

"Okay, well," I shrugged my shoulders as I thought of how I could explain. "Sometimes I day dream." I looked everywhere but at him, that's the one place I was to scared to look. "And so I was day dreaming and ended up standing on your bed." I grabbed my left arm in front of me and started looking down. "Then without realizing it, I stepped off of your bed and ran into your chest of drawers." I was letting out deep breaths as if I found this amusing and was trying not to laugh, but really I think I was going to choke on the little air I was getting. "Then I tried to get up quickly to see if I broke something and one of your drawers caught onto my shirt and fell out. And that's why your underwear is on the ground." I squeezed my eyes shut knowing what he was going to say, get out and never come back I hate you Y/n. But what he did, it surprised me. He started chuckling, starting quietly but when I looked up he started full on laughing. Why would he laugh? He hates me.

"O-oh my g-god!" Mark said in between laughs. His eyes were shut but a tear escaped sliding down his right cheek. He was laughing so hard that he fell to the ground. I didn't see what he found so funny. After a few more minutes of my confusion and his laugher, he stopped and stood up wiping away his tears.

"What's so funny?" I asked. I really didn't get it.

"You." He smiled.

"Huh?"

"The story, and how uncomfortable you were when you told it, that was just so funny." He giggled as he answered me.

"Does that mean I don't have to leave?" I ask.

"Wait what? Why would you have to leave?" His expression changed to concern.

"Because I thought you'd think I was looking through your underwear and you'd get mad and kick me out." I looked down in shame. He stepped closer to me.

"Hey," he said in a kind manner, I looked up to see him. "I know you're not that kind of person." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

___________

Hey wazzup? Did you like the chapter? I feel it was very badly written so I apologize and I'll make sure to do the next one better. Vote if you liked it and don't if you didn't. Simple enough!

BUH BYE!!! Lol (lots of love)

-Me