Anti-Lucy 2

Her Battles pt. 1

I am gonna leave the first few battles because she was new to the guild and all. I will start from The Fantasia arc. Galuna Island doesn't count because it was an s-class mission and she was a newbie. Not that i think Sherry was such a tough opponent.

Fantasia Arc:

I liked how this arc in terms of logic. Not too much focus on her. She didn't get that tough an opponent in Bixlow. Yeah he would've probably beat her had Leo not been her spirit but still i believe she would've given him a tough time.

Oracieon Sais arc:

The first thing I hated here was how Master Makarov wanted to send a strong team to fight the Oraceion Sais and he chose Lucy.

Ok Gajeel and Juvia were away, but what was Master thinking? I mean Lucy was a newbie, there was no way she would be able to beat them.

I mean Mira was right there. An S-Class wizard, the she-devil. Why was she never picked? Where did your logical thinking go Master?

What if Hibiki wasn't there? What if Gemini didn't have a change of heart? Lucy could've died. Then who would you blame?

So thats the thing i don't understand. Lucy isn't strong, so how does she get picked for all the dangerous missions? What if Erza Natsu and Gray are preoccupied with their opponents? Who will save her? I mean Loke can't take on every one. Even he isn't that strong.

I can't write about all her battles here. Rest of her battles in next part.

😊