Anti-Lucy 3

Her Battles Pt.2

Tenrou Arc:

Where do i even begin with this one? First she teamed up with Cana and they beat Freed and Bixslow. Yeah i think it was just plot convenience. Mashima wanted Lucy to be there when Grimoire Heart attacked. Thats why she and Cana won against Freed and Bixlow. She had no chance against Capricorn. Luckily Leo recognized the spirit. She stood no chance with the Voodo doll guy either. Thanks to Natsu she beat him. The only relevance of her in the arc is she located Mavis' grave. The battle against Hades she was useless. The battle was practically Hades vs Laxus. Oh yeah she retrieved his scarf 😒. The battle against acnalogia she was her crybaby self (no surprises there 😑 ).

Key of starry heaven arc:

A worthless arc that focused only on Lucy. Why does everything have to be about her???? 😣

Grand Magic Games:

Why was she picked for the team that represents Fairy Tail when Mira was right there. Even Elfman is stronger than her. The fight against Flare could have been historic, it was the one fight she was going to win by herself, but nooo she had to lose( the opponents cheated and Lucy lost), so that she could cry and Natsu could give some lame bullshit speech which we would be reminded of later. I won't criticize her on her fight against Minerva, she is a tough opponent.

Eclipse Gate/Dragon King Festival or whatever the arc is called:

Again everything's about Lucy, she gets kidnapped, Natsu has to save her (No surprises there). Even here Lucy/Future Lucy drama. Give me a break. I mean its shocking to believe that no one else came from the future. Lucy is pretty weak in general against human opponents i dunno how she survived the 10000 dragon invasion while the stronger FT members couldn't. I wish the arc would have focused on someone else for once. I get it she is the main character but still it would be nice to focus on someone else.

Eclipse Celestial Spirits:

In my opinion the whole arc shouldn't have existed.

PS: If anyone hasn't watched it yet just ignore it, it has no story whatsoever. No character development. Just start from episode 50 of Fairy Tail 2014