Final Arc II (Alvarez Arc)

Acnologia:

Acnologia gets no back story. What was his life before he became the strongest character? We never know. All we know is Zeref wants to defeat him. He wants to kill all dragon slayers. If he were some small side character, I'd understand the zero backstory. But he is one of the antagonists of the story. He is a wasted character like Zeref

Anna:

Anna was the most pointless character. Its like she just got introduced into the story for the sake of it. Lets start with the introduction of her character. Said to be the most powerful celestial wizard ever. That's all is said about her till the recent chapters. I would like to know where Blue Pegasus found her? If she knew of a way to defeat Acnologia why didn't she do it sooner? Just like that time lapse is introduced.

If she really did come with dragon slayers through the gate at the same time, how come she didn2think of searching and aaving the dragon slayers? I don't want to hear that shitty reason that she couldn't separate them from their new homes or something like that. Wendy and Gajeel could've been saved if she had wanted to. Wendy's whole childhood was a lie. She could've been saved from all the sadness. Gejeel wouldn't have been such a bad person in the beginnning if she had took him with her when she found him.

This just proves how random and worthless her character was. Even in the current arc battle, she barely has done anything. If anything Lucy has been more useful than her.

Ishgar Four Emperors:

The strongest of Ishgar. The oness who had thebest chance of beating Alvarez's Spriggan 12. All 4 of them were made to look like pathetic losers. Defeated by a former Ishgar emperor God Serena, who got defeated by a single move twice by two people (Gildarts and Acnologia). If such is the case why is Gildarts not one of the Ishgar emperors? He clearly is stronger than all of them put together. For that matter he isn't even a wizard saint!! Like Mashima forgot the order of things in his own world. In his attempt to make Fairy Tail members OP he undermined a coveted position of Ishgar 4.

Every guild except FT:

I feel bad for them. They were made out to look like pathetic weaklings who could never come close to beating FT since they do not have the power of friendship to make them win battles. They need to be saved by FT members who one-up the enemy by sheer will. Like how someone as strong as Kagura was just used fir fan service. Ultear appearing had no reaction at all. Characters were brought in for some scenes for the sake of it.

Crime Sorciere:

I have no idea why Hiro even bothered to introduce them in this arc. They were pointless. I could find no use of them except for Jellal meeting Erza and Cobra's role in the rushed final fight with Acnologia.

Mavis:

I feel like I had to mention her. I mean in FT zero we see the fed Fairy tactician and creator of the three grand Fairy magic in action. But in this arc she has been nothing but a disappointment.  She chose to believe in a kid who fights based on impulse (yes Natsu maybe my favorite but that doesn't mean he doesn't have flaws) in a fight against Zeref( I am referring to Natsu-Zeref fight where he realised he was E.N.D)

Till next time. I am not done with this arc yet. There's lots more to come 💢