Best Story Arc 4 - I

Grand Magic Games

Gildarts becomes the fifth master of Fairy Tail. Makes Laxus a member again, appoints Makarov as Sixth master and goes on a quest. Then Romeo tells Tenrou team about Grand magic games and how Fairy Tail have been is last place for all the 7 years. The guild decides to participate this year and all leave to train and decide to meet 3 months later.

Ok lets begin with team natsu training. Oh yesthey planned to train for 3 months, but no worries there is no way fate could let that happen. So yeah celestial spirits screwed them up. One day in celestial world is equal to 3 months in earthland 😂😂.

Yeah thats how they reacted when returned from the celestial world

Then Jellal showed up 😒. Goes on and on about crime sorciere and Ultear tells what happened at tower of heaven was not his fault but hers. Honestly i love ultear. Meredy is a cute pinky. Adore Juvia and her friendship.
Nothing much important happens till the start of the games.

It is around that time that we are introduced to 2 new dragonslayers and their exceeds. Mind you Frosch is the cutes5 exceed ever.

PS: I don't get the logic here. Dragon slayer magic is lost magic and we have now 7 of them. Celestial magic is common yet there are only 3 celestial wizards. Don't think we didn't see what you did there Mashima. Trying to make Lucy look powerful by having her own 10 zodiac keys.

To all those wondering who got picked to represent FT Laxus and the thunder legion and Gajeel hadn't returned from training yet. So Makorov has to pick the strongest members from who are present. Soooo he picks Natsu Erza Gray Wendy Lucy. Like what the hell. I love wendy alot. I really do. But how do those two get picked when the likes of Mirajane (Wendy isn't stronger than Mira) Elfman and Juvia (serioudly they could defeat Lucy in one attack) . Then Lucy wonders how she got picked(You and me both loser 😑)

This arc isn't over there is more to come. In Part Two.

Have a great week everyone 😀
Keep calm and ship Natza 😘

BTW how do you guys love the new cover of the book