Laxus

The best Dragon Slayer ever. The most powerful as well. I don't know why such a cool and powerful character had to be made a vilian. I mean not like Natsu and Gajeel were able to beat him anyway. Guess the power of friendship wasn't enough.

He is smart. He can think rationally. He isn't reckless. Honestly the battle between Hades and Laxus waa the best. Laxus should've beat Hades instead of giving his power to Natsu so that he could defeat Hades.

Even in the GMG Fairy Tail team B was so cool with Laxus, Mirajane and Mystogan (Jellal disguised as Mystogan). The ideal 5 member team to represent Fairy Tail at GMG should've been Gildarts, Laxus, Mira, Erza and Mystogan. But they would've been too OP for everyone else. The twin dragons would've lost instantly against this team.

I didn't like how Laxus was conviniently put out of commission in the Tartoros arc, even though he beat Tempester without much difficulty the first time they faced each other. He should've been in the forefront in the fight against Tartoros.

Even in the Alvarez arc I wished Laxus beat Eileen because barring Gildarts no one in the guild stood a chance aginst beating her magic power wise.  She was the creator of dragon slayer magic. He is certaimly the most powerful dragon slayer alive. That would've been a pretty good fight.

Like I said before, the S-class in FT don't get enough screen time sans Erza. Wonder if they will get their own movie?

The best funny Laxus momemt