Chapter Thirteen: Moonlight Dates

Hunter's P.O.V 7 months later

I paced Jess's living room waiting for her to get ready. We're going on a date to The Whiskey Kitchen than gonna go lay in the bed of my truck that's filled with pillows and blankets

A little white gold ring sat in my back pocket. Little tiny rubies and sapphires scattered within the metal. On top of that was a tiny diamond in a heart shaped bracket.

Yeah real smart idea proposing to a girl you've been dating less then a year especially even after you found out what your ex did to your daughter. In my defense Kylee thinks of Jess like a mom and even calls her that.

After awhile of pacing she no wearing a light green tshirt that had a Jackseptice logo on it. Black skinny jeans and green converse. Her hair in a loose ponytail. Even without makeup she looked like a goddess.

"Damn Jess you look amazing," I managed to stammer.

"You look ten times better." She replied before I gave her a quick kiss. I grabbed ger hand as we head out the door.

A few hours later

The stars shone brightly but all I could focus on was her. A small knot formed in my stomach, scared off what her reaction is gonna be. I held her close to my chest and felt her heart beat.

Finally I gathered the courage to ask. "Uh hey Jess I've got a real important question for ya."

She replied with a simple,"Hm, what is it?"

Pulling the ring out I asked,"Will ya marry me Jessica?"

Kissing me was her answer honestly I was really shocked that she said yeah. I held her hand and slipped the ring on. God I love her so much.

AN

Sorry for the fairly short chapters I've had alot of writers block lately but I've wanted to try and update. Just a warning only gonna be a few more chapters.

~Bri