Chapter Forteen: The Wedding

Hunter's Point Of View
I was standing at the end of the aisle awaiting my beautiful bride Jess. I was so nervous I couldn't stand still so I ended up switching where the most weight was in my feet a lot. After about what felt like an eternity Jess came out wearing a beautiful floor length, dark champagne, lace dress that hugged all the right places.
She, as usual, was drop dead gorgeous, everyone in the church had their eyes on her. Her hair done up in an intricate style with a lot of tiny braids and curls. A bouquet of yellow and white roses held in her left hand, her right was wrapped around her fathers arm.
She stepped slowly and steadily on the orchid cover floor.
When she reached the end of the aisle her father was in tears. I bent down and whispered something in her ear. Jess' face flushed with emotion, lord she was beautiful.
The preacher man said all the usual stuff then we we're allowed to exchange vows. Jess went first.
"Hunter I promise to love you for as long as we both shall live and not only you but Kylee. I will be faithful and listen to all you're music."
Her words simple yet beautiful.
"Jessica I promise to be faithful and love you forever. I'll dedicate songs to you my darling for you and our daughter are the world to me."
We stood hand in hand both on the verge of tears as the preacher said the part everyone always waits for, "You may now kiss the bride" and kiss the bride. The kiss exploded with passion, love, and lust that was bubbled up inside.
Hour later we stood on the dance floor waltzing to Mark Wills,"I Do(Cherish You)" sung by the legend himself. After the song was over her father came over asking if he could dance with his princess one last time before I take her away. I nodded and they left hand in hand further into the dance floor. They danced to four of Jessica's favorite songs, the ones she always listened to when she missed her father and home, "Stealing Cinderella" by Chuck Wicks, "Love Without Ends, Amen" by George Strait, "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle, and finally "Always Be Your Baby" by Natalie Grant.
The last one is what drove the nail in the coffin her dad was crying while spinning his baby girl around the dance floor. It was a stunning site to see. I wiped the hot tear that was streaming down my face, I didn't even realize I was crying. They parted with a kiss on the cheek.
Jessica slowly sauntered her way back over toward me and our little flower girl Kylee. Speaking of Kylee she was wearing a pink and green dress filled with lace and a ribbon tied around her waist. "Muma chew look so pwetty," Kylee couldn't pronounce many words but she tried hard.
"So do you baby girl," I tickled her sides making her giggle like a mad woman. "Dada" She screamed slightly.
"What?"
"Your tickwing me. It feels weid."
"I'll stop then," I replied tickling her still.
"Hunter," Jess punched my arm softly I stopped 'torturing' Ky and wrapped my arms around my beautiful bride.
Later that night while Ky was sleeping our bodies ended up in a tangle. She was finally mine all mine and I never wanted nothing more.

The end. Jk no I still have a prologue to add but I'm sorry for neglecting this for so long I just had other stuff I wanted to write( My Inner Demon Took Over and The Boys With Butterfly Scars you should check them out) and school happened so that's that. I should hopefully be finished writing this by the weekend. Bye bye for now
-Bri/MidnightDied

P.S FranticFanfiction ya know ya love me lol please don't fangirl to much reading this later especially in class or possibly at lunch today.