Chapter 1, Stressed

Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up to see Natsu wasn't in bed with me. I sighed looking at the time to see it was 12pm. Natsu must be in one of his lessons to run his family company. I got out of bed and changed into my pink tank top with jean shorts. I put my brown belt with brown boots on. "Another lonely day" I muttered as I grabbed my phone. "An hour to class" I whispered as I checked my phone to see a message from Michelle. Her wedding was 2 weeks ago. Her and Elfmen are now in Italy for their honeymoon. 

From Sister M~
Stay Strong While Im Away Lucy! 

I smiled as I grabbed my bag putting my phone in my belt picket and checked my purse to see I had £10. I put my purse back and went downstairs. I had slept at Natsu's house that night. Natsu made sure I had my own set of clothes in his house. "Hey Lucy" Erza smiled at me. I put a fake smile on my face. "Hey Erza" I replied acting like everything was alright. My mothers friend Aquarius came to me not long ago with a file and started saying how my mothers death wasn't an accident like everyone says. Since then I felt like everything has been crashing down at me. 

I felt more sad and upset like when I first found out she died. "You alright?" Erza asked as I nodded keeping my fake smile. "Well the girls wanna meet later if you want to join" Erza offered as I didn't want to annoy them with me being upset. "No thanks" I replied and then remembered I left my jacket. "Forgot something?" Erza asked as I only nodded heading back to Natsu's room. I walked in and grabbed my white and blue jacket. I put my bag down and put my jacket on before grabbing my bag, once again walking back down the stairs.

"See you at college Erza" I waved to Erza before leaving Natsu's and her home. I started to walk to the shop near the college. "Hey Lucy" I heard Hibiki one of the people in my writing class. I turned around and saw him smiling at me.

 I turned around and saw him smiling at me

He is a playboy like Loke. "Hey Hibiki" I kept my fake smile on. Not wanting to let anyone in. "How's you today my beautiful Lucy?" Hibiki soon asked as he was then punched around the face by Gray. I looked at Gray shocked. "Say that again to my sister and your dead, got that?" Gray then snapped as I shook my head a little. Hibiki soon ran off as Gray walked off looking at me worried. "Your fake smile is back" he mumbled as I looked at the ground. Only Gray could tell if I was faking. I got better at faking being able to fool Natsu.

"Is it about what Aquarius said?" Gray asked as I only nodded. Gray sighed and pulled me into a hug, I hugged back holding back tears. "You need to talk to someone about this Lucy, don't repeat what happened" Gray whispered in my ear before he pulled away from the hug. I only nodded faking a smile. He only frowned a little telling it was fake but soon sighed as we walked around the store together talking. I got an Dr Pepper and some chocolate. Gray got him some sour sweets and paid for us both. "Thanks" I saw Gray smile at me.

We walked out the store and headed to college. We was half way through our finally year. "You still should talk to people Lucy, don't be shy to" Gray poked my arm as I sighed. "I know" I mumbled not really wanting to talk about it. Gray sighed shaking his head. I know he just wanted to help but I didn't like talking about how I felt and with this? Aquarius told me not to tell anyone but family and to be careful the killers could be out there after me and Gray. Gray went off to his class as I met up with Levy who was outside under a tree reading.

"Hey Levy" I made her look up from her book as she smiled at me. "Hey Lu" Levy put a bookmark on her page and closed her book, putting it in her bag. "Class is about to start" I reminded as she nodded getting up. Soon we walked off toward the class room. 

Gray's Pov, 

I was worried about Lucy. She was slowly turning back to when mother first died. I saw Natsu half asleep sitting in his chair. I walked over slapping the back side of his head, making him wake up. He sat up fast and looked at me. "What?" he asked yawning a little. "It's about Lucy" I answered sitting next to him. "What happened?" he asked worried as I took a deep breath. "News about the truth of our mothers death is making her very sad and depress, she needs you badly right now Natsu" I then answered worried as his eyes widen a little.

"I need to know everything so I can help Gray" Natsu made me nod as I started to explain how our Aunt Aquarius thinks the plan was set to blow in the sky and crash. Natsu's eyes just widen and looked at the ground hearing. "L-Lucy try talking to me last night and then told me to forget about it" Natsu whispered as I sighed. "She thinks she will upset others with her problem" I mumbled as Natsu sighed. "I will talk to her after class" Natsu mumbled I could hear he was worried about Lucy but at lest I wasn't the only one anymore.

"Don't fall for her fake smiles, she's been fake smiling since Michelle left" I then whispered to Natsu as our teacher came into the room.