Chapter 26, Problem

The Next Day, Lucy's Pov, 

Natsu was with the wedding planners Jenny and Bob today. Jenny had to work with them to get anything done sadly. I was with Erza, Mira, Levy and Juvia looking at wedding dresses. "Spring aint that far off so we have  months to get this right girls" Mira was dragging me around the wedding store as we was looking around. I couldn't help but giggle once and awhile at Mira as she was sometimes in her day dreaming mode. "This would be easier if we knew what Natsu was wearing" Levy mumbled thinking.

We looked around for awhile until one finally caught my eye. After buying the dress and texted Jenny a picture as she asked we headed to go eat. Mira and Erza were both craving pizza making me, Levy and Juvia giggle. We headed to Pizza Hut as it was pretty close. As we got inside and sat down I had many fans come over, begging for autographs. I didn't mind much as some how I got use to this all over again. "What we getting then?" Mira then asked. "Juvia would like a small farm house" Juvia answered as we all ordered our pizzas.

Erza and Mira were getting large pizzas as Juvia, Levy and I were getting small. "Hey Juvia how has Gray been?" I asked as we was waiting for the pizza. The other girls looked confused as Juvia started playing with her hair. "Gray-Sama has been stressed with Michelle" Juvia answered quietly as I nodded. Just as I guessed, they knew something. Soon our pizza arrived and we started to eat. As we ate many people were taking pictures of us as we laughed and smiled. "The press are annoying" Erza mumbled.

"No murdering people now" Mira giggled as Levy, Juvia and I got a little worried. With Erza's emotions a tad out of place she could snap any second without Jellal here. "How about we eat and head back before we are snowed in here" I then suggested as the other girls nodded. We finished eating quiet fast as Levy paid for the meal. We then headed down to the car park. Jellal and Laxus were picking up Erza and Mira. It was cute how they got more over protective. "Alright you lot be safe" Erza looked at us as we got to the car park.

"We will be fine Erza" I smiled at her as she nodded. Mira and Erza waved as they headed to their boys. Juvia, Levy and I smiled as we headed to the exit. "Wanna hang before going?" Levy then asked. "Would love to" Juvia and I answered at the same time making the three of us end up laughing. As we was walking a black van pulled up in front of us. "Girls" I mumbled as Levy looked a little scared. The next thing I knew I was being grabbed from behind as well as Levy and Juvia. "LET JUVIA GO" I heard Juvia scream.

I tried struggling to get free from whos ever grip it was. We was all dragged into the black van. As we got into the van I was knocked out. Slipping into darkness...............

Some Hour's Later, Gray's Pov, 

Michelle and I were waiting for Juvia to get home. "She's late" I muttered worried standing up, pulling my phone out of my back pocket. Michelle looked worried also as there was knocking at the door. I walked off answering it to see Natsu and Gajeel, standing there worried. "Lucy and Levy are missing" they had fear in their voices as my heart skipped a beat. I looked at my phone trying to call Juvia. "Come on Juvia" I muttered hearing the phone ring and ring. There was no answer. My hand started shaking.

"Mira and Erza saw them all leaving the mall parking lot together" Gajeel then informed me as we all headed toward the mall. My sister and my girlfriend were in trouble. I got scared. As we was running down a road there was some bags on the ground. I walked over seeing a wedding dress in one of them. I pulled my phone out once again checking my messages to see it was the same on Lucy had brought. "This is their stuff" I whispered picking it all up. "Then were are they?" Natsu asked upset as we looked around.

"Tire tracks" Gajeel walked a little up ahead to see some tire markings on the road. This got me even more worried. Michelle and I were being threaten by Mard Geer's mafia gang over some book our mother used to had. Soon my phone started to ring. I looked to see it was Juvia's phone number. I answered right away. "Juvia" I nearly shouted worried getting the other boys attention. "Nope" a males voice answered with a chuckle as my grip on my phone got tight. "Who are you? Were are the girls?" I asked upset.

"Safe for now, then again your sister might not be the safest person if she keeps attacking my men" the man then answered. "YOU TOUCH ONE HAIR ON LUCY, LEVY OR JUVIA AND I WILL KILL YOU" I then shouted down the line as I saw the other guys get angry. The man only chuckled once again. This was annoying me. "You know what Mard Geer wants, text this number when you get it" the voice then ended the call. I froze a little. Mard Geer..... He had broken my fathers deal by taking Lucy.

"Who has them?" Natsu asked as you could tell by his voice he wanted to hurt someone. "One of Mard Geer's men" I then answered as Natsu's eyes widen. Gajeel looked confused as we headed back to my mansion. I explained who he was and how he did something to kill mine and Natsu's mothers. Gajeel was shocked at first. As we got back I told Michelle about the phone call. She started crying as I looked at the ground. "We have to give them the book" I mumbled hating the fact we was giving into them.

"I promised mother that Mard Geer would never find it Gray" Michelle then snapped as I glared at her. "THAT FREAK HAS OUR SISTER AND MY GIRLFRIEND MICHELLE" I shouted/snapped back upset as she was shaking. Lucy.... Juvia.... Levy.... Please..... Hang In There......