Chapter 13, Our Song

Lucy's Pov, 

I had came out the surgery alive but was now in my own hospital room. Some hours has passed and I haven't seen Natsu in awhile. They let Gray once and awhile out of his room to see me while he was in a wheelchair, Juvia was pushing him around. "Hey Lucy" I soon heard Gray's voice. It was much better now than before when he first woke up. I was walking around the hospital still able to hear the voices of everyone who have been talking to me. "If it's what you saw in that journal whats keep you from us remember, you have a family here" Gray's voice sounded worried.

The pain was getting to much Gray. It was getting worse every 5 mins. I would get a shooting pain in my sides. It was so painful. "Please Lucy, come back" Gray's voice cracked as I felt my own tears forming in my eyes. I wanted to come back Gray. The pain was just so much. Everything soon was quiet as I walked toward a glass door. I looked out to see it looked peaceful. The sun was shinning as you could see birds flying around. The grass looked bright green as the wind blew the trees. I put my hand on the door thinking.

If I had opened and walked out would I die? Would that be me giving up? My brain was shaky as I looked around thinking. Was I really going to take the easy way out? I was thinking about it. I couldn't believe I was really thinking about leaving. Soon my eyes widen as I started to hear... Mine and Natsu's song being done on the guitar. My eyes widen as I ran back toward my room.

My eyes widen watching Natsu playing our song. He was playing it on his guitar as a tear went down his cheek. I felt a tear go down my own cheek. I then just stared as Natsu finished. He put the guitar down on the ground, wiping the tear of his cheek. "I need you Lucy" Natsu then grabbed my hand. I shook my head. Natsu don't. It's hard staying here. Staying in that spirit form. It hurt. It was painful. "Please Lucy, stay with me" Natsu put his head on our hands. How? How could I stay? I then took a deep breath. What should of I done?

I then fell on my knees crying. "I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU NATSU" I screamed as everything went black. W-what was going on?

Natsu's Pov, 

I felt like I was about to burst out crying. I just wanted my Lucy back. Soon I felt Lucy's hand move a little making me jump up on my feet looking at her. She was waking up. "DOCTOR" I soon shouted as loud as a can as Lucy opened her eyes. Lucy looked around and scared as the doctor took a tube out her mouth and checked her. "Miss Heartfilla can you hear me" the doctor asked as Lucy looked to me. She squeezed my hand as I just smiled at her. "Lucee can you hear us?" I then asked as I just wanted to jump up and down.

She was back. Lucy nodded at me as the doctor nodded. "Miss Heartfilla we need you to try and move your fingers and toes" the doctor told Lucy but she just looked at me scared. I gave her a 'It is ok' look as she moved her fingers. Lucy then looked down at her legs. The fear in her eyes only grew as she was shaking a little. "You can't move them?" the doctor and I asked. I was shocked as Lucy worried. "It's fine, after a little while you should be able to feel your legs later on" the doctor smiled at Lucy as I let out a sigh or relief. 

"I will tell the others that she has woken up" the doctor then walked off as I smiled at Lucy. She looked around confused a little scared also. I moved some of her hair. "Your safe here Lucy" I whispered to her as she then looked at me. There was some tears forming in her eyes as the others walked in. Juvia pushed Gray's wheelchair as they all hurried over smiling at Lucy. Gray grabbed her other hand. "Your alright" he smiled at her. "T-the journal" Lucy soon whispered weakly as I kissed her forehead. "I got it somewhere safe" I whispered to her.

Lucy smiled at me as the doctor walked over putting a needle in her. "This will help with the pain" the doctor made us nod. Lucy had to go through 3 surgery's just to keep her alive. I had been so worried about her. Lucy was taking deep breaths as she still was squeezing my hand. She must of been in pain. "Your ok now" I played with her hair. Lucy's breathing soon calmed a little as the others just smiled at her. Levy and Mira started saying how I never left Lucy's side and how everyone was acting. Everyone else was smiling talking to themselves. 

We was so happy Lucy and Gray were ok. "The police are going to want to talk to you both" Erza soon sighed worried. "That later" Gray then sighed as the nurse came in saying Lucy needed rest. Everyone left as Juvia took Gray back to his room and the others went to the chairs outside. I stayed sitting in the chair next to Lucy. "I-I don't wanna sleep" Lucy whispered sounding scared. Was she scared about slipping back into another coma? Or was she scared of someone? "It's ok, Im here" I kissed Lucy's hand.

Lucy smiled a little. I let go of her hand and got my gutiar. "Wanna hear a song?" I asked as Lucy nodded. I soon played our song once again. I played Snow Fairy again. Soon as I was finished I saw Lucy was fast asleep. I smiled watching over her. "You back" I just whispered finally just glad I had my Lucy back with me.