Chapter 5, Recation

Gray's Pov, 

I can't believe Natsu had the balls to ask Lucy to marry him without talking to me or my father. Then again he most likely asked father first. Mira and Levy was in their fangirl mode and only Gajeel and Laxus could calm them down. "Gajeel is dead" Erza muttered making me sweat-drop. Erza was more grumpy than normal and scary. Something was up with her. Then there's Mira who was more excited than normal and was eating more than normal also. She ate more strawberry cakes than Erza and that never happens. "We could just lock them in Lucy's room" I offered.

"Maybe" Juvia and Erza started to think about my offer as then Erza sighed. "No we can't" Erza then mumbled. She seemed more emotional than normal. Then again so did Mira. I was confused and a little worried. "How are we going to deal with them Gray-Sama?" Juvia asked as I started thinking. Truth was that I had no idea what's so ever. Mira would protect fangirl Levy what made her nearly more creepy as Erza and that really was saying something. Like really was. "No idea" I soon sighed as my phone started to go off.

Gajeel! I answered fast. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!" I shouted down the line. "Mall with Laxus, no signal" Gajeel answered as Erza stole my phone hearing his voice. "YOU BOTH, GRAY'S, NOW" Erza ordered as I sweat-dropped. "H-HAI" I heard before Erza gave me back my phone. She ended the call. I soon walked off calling Jellal. "What you need Gray?" he soon answered. "I think Erza's pregnant" I answered right away scared Erza would show up murdering me. "WHAT?" Jellal asked making me a little deaf.

"She is showing the signs as well as Mira" I answered. "Im coming over" Jellal ended the call. I soon texted Laxus what I was thinking. Not getting a replied. I sighed and walked back to Juvia who was watching Erza yelling at Mira and Levy. "STOP JUMPING" Erza was screaming at them but they just kept fangirling. Juvia and I sweat-dropped hoping the guys got here soon. Real Soon. 

Meanwhile, A Little While Later, Natsu's Pov, 

I woke up to see Lucy cuddled up next to me. Part of me still couldn't believe she was going to be living me and marrying me. I put my arm around Lucy, holding her close as I closed my eyes relaxing. I soon felt her move a little making me smile. "Morning Lucee" I whispered with my eyes still closed. "Morning Natsu" Lucy whispered back yawning a little as I looked at her. Her head was on my chest as she rubbed her eyes. I saw the ring on her finger. God everything was perfect. Lucy soon sat up and looked at me smiling.

I played with the bottom of her hair. "I love you Natsu" Lucy made me sit up as I pecked her on the lips. "I love you more Lucee" I replied pulling her on my lap. Lucy giggled a little as I was about to pull her into a kiss until Lucy's phone started to ring. "They like to destroy the mood don't they?" Lucy sighed as she reached over to the side grabbing her phone. I just played with Lucy's hair as she stayed on my lap. "Yes Gray?" Lucy asked but soon her eyes widen. "MIRA AND ERZA ARE PREGNANT?" Lucy nearly shouted as my eyes widen.

Jellal was so dead! "You think or you know?" Lucy soon snapped down the line before she rolled her eyes. "Natsu and I will be down soon, I gotta pack my things anyways" Lucy muttered upset before ending the call. "No murdering Jellal" Lucy ordered as I pouted. She always could read my mind. "He would murder you first" Lucy then reminded as she got out of my lap and out of bed. I groaned as she changed into a pink top with shorts. I soon got up and changed into a red v-neck shirt with some normal jeans. Lucy and I grabbed our bags and left.

We walked down to Lucy's to see Erza and Mira both staring at each other shocked. "Did they take the tests?" Lucy asked. "Positive for both" Levy answered as I could see Gajeel was keeping her fangirl side calm. I walked over to Jellal glaring at him. "You are a dead man, Zeref is going to kill you" I snapped as he sweat-dropped a little. Wait he was worried? He wasn't keeping his cool? Damn this must he a shock to everyone. We all soon had a chat about if they wanted to keep the kids. Mira shouted yes right away hugging Laxus. 

Erza took awhile but soon said yes, smiling at Jellal. Everyone stayed downstairs as Lucy and I was in Lucy's room. "Thank you for helping me pack" Lucy smiled at me as I pulled her close to me. Lucy only giggled a little as I kissed her forehead. "Anything for you Lucee" I whispered as I saw her cheeks turn a little red. I smirked knowing I could still easily do that. God I was one lucky man....

Next Day, Lucy's Pov, 

Before heading to college the guys and girls helped me and Natsu move my things to his. Took us most of the morning. It was near 12pm as I was putting some things away with Natsu's help. He didn't mind being late but with end of college exams near we really couldn't be late or miss any lessons. "We need to head out soon" I reminded as Natsu nodded. My eye landed on my ring making me really smile. It felt nice smiling for real, once again. "Well we got half of everything put away, we can finish the rest after music" Natsu walked over.

He offered me his hand as I took it. Natsu and I started to walk down the stairs as we walked into Mr.Dragneel. "See I told you, one day you will call me dad" he laughed as I felt my cheeks start to burn up. I saw Natsu roll his eyes pulling me closer to him before he put his arm around me. "No need to be protective son" Mr.Drag-I mean 'Dad' laughed. Natsu 'tisk' as he dragged me off to the drive way. He and his father was fighting with the company lessons. I knew I didn't want anything to deal with that. It would only get ugly.