Chapter 3, The Girl Day

After The Fangirling, Erza's Pov,

Mira was dragging all us girls up to the mall for a 'girl day'. I hated the idea for some reason but for Mira, I will put up with it. "Erza why don't we get some strawberry cupcakes afterwards?" Mira asked as my eyes widen. I couldn't help but smile brightly making Juvia, Lucy and Levy giggle. "We should buy Lucy her outfit for her date tomorrow" Levy fangirled as Lucy started to shake her head begging not to. "LETS DO IT" Mira shouted and grabbed Lucy dragging her off to a clothes store. Juvia, Levy and I ran to keep up.

When we got to the store Mira was grabbing different dresses putting them next to Lucy and started to make small piles. "Do we have to do this?" Lucy asked as Mira glared at her. "Yes we do" she snapped and then gave her a sweet smile. Lucy sweat-dropped as I just shook my head. Levy and Juvia soon started to help Mira. "Trust me, they will find the perfect dress" I smiled at Lucy who sighed. "I know they will" Lucy then mumbled as Mira walked over holding an outfit in her arms. "Try this" Mira gave it to Lucy before pushing her to the dressing room.

I laughed a bit as my phone went off. I looked down to see it was Zeref. Father must of told him. I answered. "Yes brother?" I asked. "YOUR GETTING MARRIED?" he shouted upset as I sighed. "Yes I am and it's to the man I love to suck it up" I snapped as Mira was looking at me with hearts in her eyes. She loved the idea of me and Jellal getting married. "I WANT 30 JERIZA BABIES" Mira soon shouted making Zeref yell at me more about how he was going to kill Jellal if he hurt me. Between Zeref and Mira I couldn't hear my own thoughts.

I ended the call and glared at Mira. She only giggled at me as Lucy came out of the changing booth making me and Mira both smile at her.

 She only giggled at me as Lucy came out of the changing booth making me and Mira both smile at her

"YOU LOOK AMAZING" Mira and I shouted as Levy and Juvia walked over. Lucy smiled her cheeks going a little pink. "You think so?" she asked as we nodded. "While we are here we should look at prom dresses" Mira then smirked. "NO" we all shouted at her as she pouted. We would be here all damn day if we let Mira have that. Lucy went back into the changing booth to get her normal clothes on. "Please say your buying that LU" Levy sounded like an excited Mira. Kinda scary when you really think about that. Like we already have 2 Mira's!

Lucy came back out not long after holding the dress she was just in. "Yes, Im getting it" Lucy replied as Levy smiled. "Juvia is glad" Juvia smiled as Lucy went to pay. Mira was looking through dresses as I sighed walking over and dragged her off to Lucy. "I WANNA LOOK" she shouted like a 5 year old. God she was annoying sometimes. Lucy paid for the dress and we all left and headed to the gaming store a floor down. "We should all get Overwatch" I smirked knowing I would kick everyone's butt at the game. Mira rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Don't have that much money Erza" Levy reminded as I smirked. I walked to the counter buying everyone a copy of the Pc. Levy and Juvia looked at me shocked as they helped carry bags. "Thank you Erza" they both soon smiled. "Anything for my friends" I replied as we headed, store to store until we had to head back home. We did have college tomorrow. Last exams are getting closer by the day and I had to get a perfect score. A perfect A+! We got some strawberry cakes before  I drove everyone home knowing father would want a huge talk with me when I got home.

I dropped Lucy home last. "You know you can always talk to me Lucy" I shouted to her before she could close the car door. She looked at me a little shocked and then placed a fake smile on her face. "I know that Erza" Lucy replied before closing the door and running to her house. I sighed knowing something was with her. I was just hoping she was at lest talking to my idiot brother Natsu. I parked my car in the drive way before going inside. "I like you young man, you can marry my daughter" I heard my father making me freeze up.

Jellal was here? I soon hurried into the living room to see Jellal smiling at me. "Hey Erza" Jellal made father smile at me. "I have blessed the wedding" father made me smile as I dropped my bags and rushed over to Jellal hugging him. I should of guessed he would plan something like this. I was lucky to have a evil planning guy like him.

Meanwhile Juvia's Pov,

Juvia was worried for Lucy and Gray-Sama. Gray-Sama told Juvia that if he acted weird it was because of his mother. Juvia saw Lucy was acting up very much after that. Juvia lived with Levy in an apartment near collage. "Lu will get better right? She will tell us what's wrong right?" Levy asked worried as Juvia didn't know how to answer. With what Juvia really think or with a small lie. Juvia sighed and shrugged making Levy look at the ground. "I hope she will" Levy whispered making Juvia more worried about Lucy.

Juvia walked off to her room and put some of the things she brought that day. "JUVIA DINNER WILL BE IN 30 MINS" Levy shouted. "OK" Juvia shouted back as she sighed. Juvia's thoughts was on Gray-Sama and Lucy. They had been through a lot over the years. Poor Gray-Sama.