Chapter 21, Late

The Next Day, Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up to see myself cuddled up next to a snoring Natsu. I giggled a little looking at him. He was cute when he was asleep. I played with his hair a little as his arm around me got tighter. I giggled again. I then turned my head to the clock. 8am. I was going to be late meeting the girls for shopping. Mira wanted to go baby shopping again. She and Erza just started to show making many people shock. I tried getting out of Natsu's tight grip but it was no use. I sighed and started to poke his cheek. He groaned and started to wake up.

He looked at me while rubbing one of his eyes with another hand. "I gotta go meet with the girls" I reminded him. He groaned more and turned to his side, making me turn to mine to face him. He snuggled his face into my neck. "Just 5 more minuets Lucee" Natsu whispered half asleep as I felt him kissing up and down my neck. I bit my bottom lip, holding back a moan. I knew if I moaned he would win. "N-Natsu I gotta get ready" I replied fast as he moved his head to face me. He smirked a little putting one hand on my cheek. God he was annoying in the mornings.

"Fine but tonight we are watching a movie of my choice" Natsu kissed my forehead as I smiled at him. I liked most of the movies he watched anyways. "Fine" I replied as he let me go. I got up and headed to the closet opening it to grab my pink and blue dress and underwear. I turned my head to see Natsu sitting up, smirking at me. "What?" I asked feeling my face burn up a little. "Just glad I get all of you to myself" Natsu replied as I felt my face burn up more. I smiled more as I headed toward the bathroom to have a shower.

As I opened the door I heard Natsu walking over. "Let me take one with you Lucee" Natsu begged, hugging me from behind. "You will make me late again" I mumbled as he moved my messy hair before kissing my neck once again. I let out a small soft moan as I felt him smirk. "Fineeee" I then mumbled knowing he had won. Natsu went to get his clothes as I went into the bathroom. I was so going to be late..... AGAIN!

Meanwhile Mira's Pov, 

Erza and I were at the mall in the Sabertooth Cafe. We normally met the girls there. "Natsu will most likely make Lucy late again" I giggled smirking a little. I wanted about 1 million NaLu babies. Like I really badly wanted them to have kids. You don't understand how bad. "If he keeps making her late, Im going to end up killing him" Erza mumbled as Juvia walked over, sitting with us. "Hey Juvia" I smirked seeing her reds a had a hint of red in them. "With Gray?" I then asked evilly as Juvia went even more red. Erza laughed a little.

"J-Juvia would n-not like to answer" Juvia whispered playing with her blue hair making me giggle. Soon Levy was walking over reading a book. "Lu going to be late again huh?" she asked sitting down, not looking away from the book. Must of been a good book. "Natsu most likely" Erza and I answered making Juvia and Levy both laugh a little. I think we teased Lucy to much about this but we couldn't help but to. "I can't wait for NaLu babies" I nearly screamed excited making the other girls laugh at me. I couldn't hold it in.

I blamed the emotions being all over the place. I was clapping my hands excited as Levy's phone made a 'beep' noise. She groaned putting a book mark on a page and closed the book before getting her phone out. "Who is it?" Erza asked. "Unknown number" Levy whispered confused looking at her phone. She looked confused and a little worried as we all looked at each other and then Levy. "I urrr gotta go to the bathroom" Levy whispered getting up walking off, leaving her book behind. That wasn't like her. I looked at Erza worried.

"I will talk to her" Erza got up walking after Levy as Juvia and I looked at each other. We was both worried. I then took a deep breath and sat up straight. "Everything will be fine" I hoped as Juvia nodded. Soon my phone started ringing making me pull it out and answer it. "Hello Mira here" I sweetly spoke, trying not to sound worried as my emotions were evil. "Mira just checking up on ya" I heard Laxus's voice on the other end. I felt my cheeks burn up as I smiled brightly. The fact that he cared so much always made my heart skip a beat.

"Im fine Laxus" I replied as Juvia smiled at me. "MIRUXS" Juvia shouted as I felt my face burn up more. "LOVE IT" I shouted back to Juvia as I could feel Laxus's confused stare through the phone. I giggled explaining it was our ship name. "Alright" Laxus replied, I knew he wasn't sure what to say making me giggle. "Gotta go and call Lucy, bye Laxus" I then sang happily, ending the call before going through my phone to Lucy's number. "She has 2 minuets left" Juvia reminded me.  "True" I replied nodding putting my phone away.

I had to at lest give her time to get here....