Chapter 17, Plans

Erza's Pov, 

It was all over the news. How Aquarius Heartfilla was found dead in an ally. I was worried for Lucy and Gray. Today of all days was very unlucky for them. First their mother and mine died on this day many years ago and now this. "Hey you ok?" Jellal asked walking over passing me another bag of chocolate cookies. I was craving them pretty bad. I only sighed. "Today is hard on me but after that news report, it's going to be harder for Gray and Lucy" I answered as Jellal nodded. I was sitting on the sofa in the living room. 

Jellal and I were having a brake from clearing out the spear room. "I wouldn't be shocked if the shopping trip tomorrow got cancelled" I then whispered a disappointed. Jellal sat next to me, putting his arm around me as he kissed my cheek. "Hey it will all be alright" Jellal made me smile a little as he was normally right about that type of thing. Plus he was honest when he thought it wasn't going to be good. My phone started to go off. "I left it in the kitchen" I sighed getting up and walking to the kitchen to see my phone on the counter.

I picked it up to see Mira's name on it. I took a deep breath answering it. Worried about why she would call. "ERZA ARE YOU OK?" Mira screamed down the line making me half deaf for a little while. I blinked a couple of times as my hearing came back to me. "Im fine, you trying to make me deaf?" I asked upset as I then heard her fake laugh. Something must of been up. "I can't get in touch with Gray, Juvia can't also" Mira then sounded really worried as my mind went to dark places. "Everyone meet at Gray's" I ordered ending the call.

"JELLAL TO THE CAR" I screamed walking back to the living room to see him at the door holding the car keys already. I smiled at him as we hurried out to the car. We got inside as Jellal zoomed us off toward Gray's house. I was worried that the idiot had done something stupid. I pulled out my phone calling him. I knew Lucy and Natsu were busy today. Lucy already had things on her plate. Jellal and I didn't live that far away so the car trip was short. Jellal parked in the drive way as I saw Gray's car was still here. I rushed to the door, banging on it. 

"GRAY HEARTFILLA" I screamed bashing on the door more. I turned my head to look at Jellal to see Mira, Laxus and Juvia walking over. Juvia's face was a little pale as Mira was calming her down. "No luck?" Laxus asked worried as I then pulled out my phone. The idiot had to of done something. I had to call Lucy. I was about to press the call button until I stopped myself. She and Natsu was at her mother's grave. It would be wrong to call her. "Maybe Lucy can get us a key" Juvia whispered as everyone looked at me. Only I knew what they was doing.

I sighed and started to call Lucy. I waited quiet a while before Lucy soon answered. "Y-yeah?" Lucy asked she sounded like she had been crying. "We need you at Gray's he won't open the door or answer anyone" I replied worried as I hated myself for calling her. It was hard for her as it was. I was just adding more pain onto it. "We will be there soon" I heard Natsu's voice as the call ended. I put my phone in my pocket trying to bang down the door once again. Natsu's car soon pulled up next to Jellal's as Lucy rushed over to me.

She pulled out a key from her bag as she opened the door. We all went inside to see the place a mess. Lamps were knocked over, papers everywhere. Looked like someone broke in. "Gray" Lucy whispered worried rushing up the stairs. I took the living room with Jellal to see the sofa's had been tipped over the TV broken on the ground. "What happened here?" I whispered scared. "GUYS" Lucy soon screamed from upstairs as we all rushed up to the music room to see Gray on the ground. He was passed out blood on the back of his head.

"Someone was here" I whispered my hands turning into fist. Once I found out who did this.... They was going to pay, they was a dead man walking...

Some Hours Later, Juvia's Pov, 

Police came and had a look around while an ambulance took Gray-Sama to the hospital. They wouldn't let Juvia or anyone else go with until we gave our statement to the officers. Once we finished we all rushed to the cars to get to Gray-Sama in the hospital. Juvia was very worried for her Gray-Sama. When we reached the hospital Juvia was out the car like a bullet. Juvia got to the desk soon followed by Lucy. "Gray Heartfilla" Juvia and Lucy both asked at the same time worried. The nurse looked at Juvia and Lucy and then got a file out.

"He is fine, he got hit at the back of the head pretty bad" the nurse looked at us. Lucy and Juvia let out a sigh of relief. Gray-Sama was ok.... Thank god....