Chapter 27

Luke and I don't talk about it. We go about the day just like any other. But it's there, in the air. Heavy as can be. The boys pick up on it almost instantly. They give curious looks and wandering eyes but still, they don't mention it either.

It's the third night I'm with them and I have more important things to worry about than kissing Luke.

The thing is, when you're sat in the special spot for family and friends for three days in a row people start to notice. They get curious and start to ask questions.

Sure they weren't directly to me because luckily no one actually knew who I was or where exactly I came from but it's everywhere that 5sos is on social media. Things like has anyone else noticed the girl in the box? And is it just me or has this girl been around a lot?

Everyone has questions and no one has answers. Well...actually, they do. Just not factual answers. Mainly assumptions. Rumors if you will.

I swear they've only been getting more and more ridiculous. One person had apparently seen me and Michael out when we went for lunch and assumed it was a date. Whereas someone else saw me and Calum after the show apparently being 'very flirty'.

If only they had known we were simply making fun of Michael who unknowingly had a penis drawn on him by Ashton. There were even some with the word 'groupie' being thrown around.

It amazed me how quick things could escalate and how fast pictures of me with the boys suddenly started to surface. I can see now why Luke was so hesitant to bring me into this part of their life. That being said, I didn't really mind it. It was actually a bit fun to see what people's theories were and what name people were giving me.

"Are you still looking at all that crap?" Michael comes into the dressing room, plopping down next to me. "Yeah, it's funny. Do you want to know the latest?" I grin with my phone in my hand. "Are you our own personal stalker?" Luke glances over at me from a couch across from the one Michael and I were sat on.

"No but I'd like to see that one," I chuckle. Michael grabs the phone from my hand while I'm distracted by Luke.

"Why didn't you tell us you and Calum were dating?" Michael laughs. "And my names actually Violet did you know?" I hum. Luke's eyes stay trained on his phone screen with his lips pressed in a firm line. It's weird but I don't think much of it.

"Did you hear the good news?" Michael grins wildly at Calum as he and Ashton walk into the room. "What good news?" His bushy brows pull together. "We're dating now apparently," I giggle. "Nice. Keep her, she's a winner," Ashton jokes.

Calum breaks into an eye crinkling smile and sits next to Michael, the two of them reading through all the different posts.

"A few months huh? We're pretty serious," Calum wiggles his brows from over Michael's shoulder. "Why does everyone just assume he's your boyfriend?" Michael huffs. "Oh don't be jealous Mikey, someone saw us getting lunch the other day so we're dating too," I pat his dyed hair.

He smiles contently and nuzzles into my touch like a kitten. I can practically feel Luke's hard stare before I can even confirm he's watching. I give him a curious look and he blinks away, shaking his head the slightest bit.

"What about me? Why do you two get Penelope?" Ashton calls out with a giggle. "Because P's too hot for you," Michael says easily without so much as a glance. "Hey," Ashton pouts. "Michael," Luke barks out.

Michael hums merely sparing Luke a look. He does a double take at the glare and rolls his eyes.

"Right. Sorry. I forgot you own the letter P," he sighs. I chuckle amusingly shrugging at Luke when his blue eyes look to me for help.