Request - Drabble Jasper Jordan (sequel)

Jasper walked from one side of the house to the other and back. Ever since he had left the room where you were tied to the bed he had been debating whether he should go back or not. He didn't want to let you down. He was your boyfriend and he loved you. And he knew that you needed him more than ever right now.

But currently you were doing nothing but breaking his heart into a thousand pieces. You were saying all the things Jasper had thought, but had not wanted to believe. You were telling him everything you had always denied. It was as if whoever was talking and whoever was controlling your body wasn't you anymore.

It was ALIE. It was a stupid computer who used the knowledge of thousands of people to hurt anyone and everyone who tried to free you from the chip in your mind. Maybe ALIE thought she would be able to outsmart everyone. Maybe she thought that if she kept on hurting people, she would be able to control everyone.

Jasper didn't want to let that happen. Of course, he had considered the offer more than once. He had considered it when he had seen what it had done to Raven. He had considered it when he had heard that people were free of pain and worry. He had stopped considering it as soon as he had found out that it also took the beautiful memories connected to the sad ones.

You had not been able to tell the story about your first kiss anymore. It usually was a story you couldn't shut up about. Not because you used it to hurt him, but because your first boyfriend died and you liked to talk about him once in a while. Or better said. You had liked to talk about him. You didn't anymore. You had completely forgotten who he was.

"Jasper?" Clarke came out of the room and her lips were curling up into a smile. "We found a way to take the ship out. She's asking for you."