Request - Robb Stark "By the old Gods and the new."

The song the minstreel was playing changed the entire atmosphere. Where everyone had been laughing, drinking and talking only a few minutes ago, everyone seemed to tense their muscles right now. Something was about to happen and whatever it would be, it wouldn't be pretty.

"Robb?" You whispered, leaning a little towards him while you noticed how the doors of the richly decorated room were closed. "Robb?" You whispered again and you swallowed. Even though you tried to keep on breathing, you lifted your shoulders and held onto the little bit of air that was already filling your lungs.

"Hide..." He turned his face towards you and he placed a hand on your cheek. "Hide and make sure that no one can find you. Make no sound. Do not move. Stay wherever you are until this is all over." He pressed his forehead to yours and then he pushed you away from him.

You had no idea where to go, but you placed your hands and knees on the floor and started crawling. You followed the tables, the chairs and kept on crawling until you found a spot that was that tiny that even you barely fitted in. "Please, old and new Gods, or whatever God is watching over us, please don't let us die tonight." You whispered and right when you had finished speaking your last word a rain of arrows landed down on everyone who was still standing up.

A few arrows hid Robb's back and he fell on the floor. He didn't scream, he didn't moan, he didn't try to stand up and fight.

"Come on..." You curled your fingers up and you felt how your heart was racing in your chest while you were breathing faster and faster. Your entire skin was covered in sweat and you had to fight the urge to go to your husband, to comfort him, to shield him.

When he pushed himself up, you sighed relieved. His eyes scanned the room and eventually they rested on you. He couldn't see you, you were certain of that, but it seemed as if he felt that you were safe. It was as if he knew that you had found your hiding spot.

"Any last words, King of the North?" A knight with a sharp sword blocked your view and Robb shook his head. "Good, because we weren't interested in them anyway." He pushed the sword through Robb's heart.

Robb's eyes widened and blood flooded out of his mouth, but he still wasn't screaming, wasn't moaning, wasn't trying to fight. "I love you..." He mouthed the words without saying them out loud and you knew that they were meant for you. His last words were meant for you.

You just wished it had not been his last words. You had wanted to hear those words tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and next week. You had wanted to hear those words during the very long winter to keep you warm and comfortable. You had wanted to hear those words when you would give him the news that you were pregnant.

"The king is dead! Let's slaughter his army!" The men, armed with swords and spears, bows and arrows, opened the gates they had used to lock the Starks in. No one seemed to care about you anymore.

"Robb..." You felt the tears rolling down your cheeks while you made your way towards him. The entire room was covered in bodies, but you had only eyes for his. "Robb..." You placed your hand on his blooded cheek. "I love you too and I swear by the old Gods and the new that they will pay for this with their lives."