Request - Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski "Surprise!"

"Ssst..." You hissed between your teeth and you turned around once more with your finger pressed to your lips. "I don't want to wake him up yet." You placed a giant birthday cake on Stiles' desk and on the tips of your toes you walked back to the door.

"I know!" Scott whispered back and he took a deep breath before he carefully placed a small package next to the cake. It was clear that Scott was secretly a lot better at prowling, which was probably nothing but a werewolf perk.

"What did you buy?" You took a little box from your backpack and you tiptoed back to the desk to place the box next to Scott's present.

"I'm not gonna tell you that, you'll see it when he opens it." Scott smirked and you smirked back at him. Your twin brother was not very good at keeping secrets, so you had already found out that he had bought one of the latest comics Stiles didn't own yet. "What did you buy?"

You raised your eyebrows and stared at the little box. You weren't sure if Stiles would like the present or not, but you had wanted something like this for ages and you were not planning on waiting for him to buy it for you. "If you don't tell it, I'm not gonna tell it either." You lolled and at that moment both you and Scott heard a soft moaning.

"Guys..." Stiles, with his hair completely messed up and dressed in a pajamas pants and one of his favorite shirts, pushed himself up. It was clear that he was far from awake yet.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Scott and you exchanged a look and giggled. Even though you had planned to say it exactly at the same time, it was always nice when it worked out as well as you had hoped it would.

"Seriously guys?" Stiles widened his eyes and he stared at the huge cake and the presents. "Did you really have to do this in the early morning?" He checked his alarm and noticed that it was barely seven in the morning. "Why can't you McCalls not just throw a normal surprise party in the late evening, just like everyone else?" He rolled his eyes, but he jumped out of his bed and one second later he stood in between you and Scott.

"I wanted to be sure I was the first..." You wrapped your arms around Stiles' neck and you pressed a soft kiss on his lips. "To give you your present." You took the little package from the desk and you pressed it into his hands. "I hope that you'll like it." You stepped away and watched how his trembling fingers took off the bow.

"Wow..." He clicked the little box open and he stared at the small key-formed keyring.

"I'm wearing a necklace with the lock..." You showed him the charm around your neck and Stiles smiled before he pecked your cheek.

"I think Roscoe will be happy that he can look after the key to your heart for me." Stiles cocked his head and for a moment his eyes stared straight into yours.

"Okay, time for my present." Scott interrupted the moment and both you and Stiles sighed.

Sometimes it was amazing that your twin brother was your boyfriend's best friend. Sometimes it wasn't.