Request - Drabble Robb Stark

"Would you mind telling me where you are going?" Robb placed a hand on your shoulder and you turned around.

Even though you had no reason to be ashamed, you felt your cheeks heating up and you scratched the back of your neck. "I wanted to go to the stables. I haven't been riding my horse for weeks and I just wanted to see her."

"Are you sure that is a smart idea?" Robb raised his eyebrows and he cocked his head a little while his eyes stared at your belly. There was barely a bump visible, but he seemed to be seeing danger everywhere, even in the safest parts of Winterfell.

"The stables have always been my second home, Robb." You shook your head and you placed your hands on his shoulders. Even though it was sometimes annoying that he was constantly keeping an eye on you, you were happy that he already cared this much about your unborn child. "I'm sure the horses won't hurt me or my child." You placed a hand on his cheek and you smiled.

"Maybe I can come along?" Robb grabbed your wrists and he kissed the palms of your hands. "I know that you trust the horses, but I don't trust them." He spoke softly now and the boy that had grown into a man somehow looked like a boy again.

"You're not planning on locking me up in my room, are you?" You teased him and you leaned on the tips of your toes. Your nose brushed his and quickly you pressed a soft kiss on his lips. "Because I'm not going to let that happen, King of the North."

"Of course I was not going to lock you up!" Robb raised his voice, but you saw his cheeks coloring. "At least, not in your room." His lips curled up into a smile and you felt his arms around your waist so he could press you tighter to his chest. "But you're not going anywhere without me anymore either."