Teen Wolf Preference

Imagine the pack watching the video of Dylan O'Brien lip synching the Spice Girls.

Scott McCall
"I promise, it will make you forget every bad thing that has happened to you in the last three weeks." You gave Scott your phone and you watched closely while Scott pressed play.
It didn't take long before he started smiling, then he started grinning and then he started laughing out loud. "I'm gonna send this to the others. They really have to see it."

Stiles Stilinski
"Did you see the video in the group app already?" You leaned on his shoulders and Stiles rolled his eyes.
"That guy lip synching the Spice Girls, right?" Stiles raised his eyebrows and then he shrugged his shoulders. "I've already seen it months ago and one day I'm gonna make a video just like that."
You smiled and you cocked your head. "I can't wait to see it."
"It will be better than this one, I promise."

Derek Hale
"No, I'm not gonna watch that stupid video." Derek pushed the phone away and you sighed.
"Come on, Derek. It's only thirty seconds!" You pouted and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "If you're not doing it for you, you can at least do it for me?" You cocked your head and widened your eyes, blinking a few times.
"Fine, give me your phone..." He rolled his eyes and you placed your phone in his hands. Thirty seconds later his lips curled up a little, even though he would never admit it.

Allison Argent
"O...my..." Allison pressed the play button of the video again and she laughed out loud, throwing her head in her neck. When the video stopped playing, she pressed the play button again. "This is golden..." She giggled and she kept on pressing the play button, which made you laugh even more.
"I told you I had found an amazing video on the internet." You shrugged your shoulders and enjoyed the lights in her eyes.
"Did you show the others already? They need to see this!"

Lydia Martin
"How can you wear something like THAT?" Lydia's eyes widened and she shook her head. "I mean, this guy is putting himself on youtube like this? Why would you do that?" She rolled her eyes and she put her phone down. "If you post a video on youtube, you have to make sure it's got style." She looked up at you and you smiled, crossing your arms over your chest.
"Does that mean you and I are gonna make one?" You licked your lips and Lydia nodded.
"Of course! And we're gonna show this guy wat a really good video looks like!"