Request - Scott and Rafael McCall "Wrong McCall"

You smiled politely when Rafael McCall placed a piece of meat on your plate. The entire evening you had tried to avoid his glance, just like you had tried to avoid Scott's. You weren't sure what to think of the heart in your chest that wanted something it would never be able to get.

"I'm so glad we finally get to meet." Rafael sat down opposing you and you nodded, swallowing the words that you actually wanted to say. "Scott keeps on talking about you and how amazing you are. I'm happy he has decided to invite you to dinner tonight." He smiled a bright smile and you felt your entire body reacting.

Quickly you turned your face towards Scott. "I was very pleased when he invited me too." You weren't even lying. You had just not been pleased for the same reason as Scott had been.

"It was about time, right? I know you've seen my father around, but the two of you never really met." Scott took a bite from his dinner and he smiled that bright smile that made every girl in Beacon Hills swoon. At least, ever since Scott had become captain of the Lacrosse team. No one had ever really looked at him before. "I'm so glad I found you."

You knew that the right thing to say was that you were happy that you had found him too. And in a way you were. Just not in the way he wanted you to be. "Me too...," you eventually said and quickly you cut a piece of your meat to put it in your mouth. As long as you would be able to keep your mouth filled, you wouldn't have to say much.

"So, are we ever going to see all the pictures you've taken of me?" Scott cocked his head and you felt how your cheeks heated up.

Your hands started trembling and you licked your lips. It was a good thing that you had not swallowed the piece of meat yet, because answering this question was the last thing you wanted.

"You know what, I'll take a look myself." Scott grabbed your phone that had been on the table in front of you. "I bet your code is your birthday." He smiled and before you could grab the phone back from him, he had already unlocked it.

You bent your head and barely dared to look at him while he opened the folder with all your pics. You knew what he would see there and you knew that he was not going to like it. A part of you didn't like it either, but the part that did like it was a lot stronger.

"What..." Scott frowned his eyebrows. His finger kept on moving over the screen, scrolling through all your pics, noticing that he wasn't on any of them. "All this time..." He looked up at you. His eyes widened and you saw his muscles tensing.

"I'm sorry..." You shook your head and swallowed. There was no way to say sorry for this, so you just stood up and placed your napkin on the table in front of you. "I think I should go." You grabbed your phone from Scott and without saying another word you walked towards the front door to get away from here.

"What's going on, Scott?" Rafael sounded surprised, but he didn't come after you and you opened the door.

"She wasn't here for me..." Scott's voice was barely a whisper and he was clearly on the brink of crying. "She was here for you."

You quickly closed the door and started running. You had no idea where you were going, but everything was fine as long as it was far away from the house of the McCalls. Everything was fine as long as it was far away from Scott. Everything was fine as long as it was far away from Rafael.