Request - Drabble Matt Donovan

"Little princess..."

You opened your eyes and you stared at the black screen of the television. You were certain that only a few seconds ago Matt had still been watching a football match, but it seemed that you had managed to slept your way through it.

"I guess it's time to go to bed..." His grip around your waist tightened and you felt his lips kissing your ear.

Although you were longing for your bed and a good night of sleep, you didn't want to leave the couch, not yet. Matt's arms around your waist were way too comfortable and his chest pressed to your back felt way too warm. "No, I just want to lie like this for a little while longer." You whispered, closing your eyes again to breath in and out, as if it would help you to hold onto the moment a little longer.

"Yeah, but it's not like we can't lie like this in bed..." Matt kissed your cheek, your neck, your shoulder and you moaned softly while you pressed your body even tighter to his chest.

"I know, but it feels different on the couch." You almost fell on the floor while you tried to turn around, but Matt caught you and kept you steady. "It feels normal, for some reason." You turned a little more careful now and eventually your arms were wrapped around his body while his arms were wrapped around your body.

"And what exactly makes our bed not normal?" Matt smiled and he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "It are probably the violent pillows, right?" He smiled even brighter and his nose brushed yours, before he pressed a soft kiss on your lips.

"Fine, fine..." You kissed back and you rolled your eyes. "Let's just go to the bed then."