Request - Drabble Margaery Tyrell

"How do you like it here so far?" Margaery was smiling brightly while she walked with you through the wonderful gardens of Kingslanding. Even though things had changed ever since you had come here, she had stayed her lovely self.

"It's a little overwhelming..." You bent your head and you stared at your feet. The dress you were wearing still felt a little uncomfortable, just like the guards who were keeping an eye on you wherever you were going.

"O, I can totally imagine that! But you don't need to do this all alone. I'm there to help you and I'm sure that the Queen will do what she can to make you feel at home too." Margaery grabbed your arm and she pressed her side to yours. She seemed to fit in perfectly here, as if she was made to walk around at court.

"The Queen hasn't spoken much to me so far." You licked your lips and you took a deep breath. Even the air smelled different here in Kingslanding, but you were glad that Margaery had taken you with her when she had moved here.

"She is probably a little wary of strangers, but she will for sure like you, I'm certain about that." Margaery smiled at you and you smiled back at her. "Apart from that, what would I do in Kingslanding without my best friend by my side?" She tightened her grip around your upper arm. "And I'm certain we can also find you a handsome knight you can marry." She winked and you felt your cheeks heating up.

"Didn't the men of the King's Guard swear an oath to not marry?" You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and Margaery giggled while she threw her head in her neck.

"They did, but there are more knights here than the knights from the King's Guard. Maybe my grandmother and I can throw a special party where you can meet as many of them as you like." She sounded almost as enthusiastically as she had sounded when it came to her own wedding.

"That would be great, actually."