Chapter 4

Vanessa POV
I woke up the next morning. I did my usual routine. But was it bad that I kept thinking about Jason. Maybe he was my Jason. No Vanessa snap out of it.  Whatever I got dress and off the school I went. Once I walked in I saw Shawn and pecked his lips.    He smiled and said " morning my love".
" good morning babe". Then Dani came and hugged me.  " babe I'm going to go find my friends , catch u later" Shawn said kissing my cheek I nodded.   " so is Jason your Jason " Dani asked. " i don't know yet".  " well if he is Damn, oh speaking about him look". She was right, there came Jason walking in  liking good 👅💦. He was walking and caught me looking at him and winked.  Then he continued walking with a smirk.  " someone's blushing" Dani said.   "Shut up" I said pushing her arm.  We walked into homeroom
Shocking Jason was already sitting down.   But on his phone.  The teacher wasn't there yet so I called his attention " Mr. McCann no phones in class". He just looked up and smirked. I walked over to him.   " well if you were my teacher *he bit his lip * , I'd come to school everyday with someone sexy like you".  I rolled my eyes " I'm taken and walked away".    ****** anyway my day went on ,I was about to walk into the lunch room when someone pulled me into the janitors closet.   I was so confused until I flipped the light switch.  Of course it was Jason .   " really was this necessary ".  He nodded. " what".  " well since you don't believe me, do you believe me now".  Jason was wearing a puzzle necklace.  He took it off and I connected it with mine.  They fit perfectly and it the back , the message connected perfectly it said " together forever".  " Jason it is you". I hugged him so tight.   " but damn , what a glow". He smirked " that's not all sexy".   " what do you mean" I asked confused.  " can I come over and we will talk ". Sure I said.  After that we both went to lunch and hoped the day passed after.   School finally ended and it was Friday!!   I waited for Jason next to my car once he walked over I got in and he got in.  I started to drive " shit , you look sexy while driving". I laughed  " when you learn to drive" he asked. " after you left to be honest". I said.  He said "oh".  *** once we made it we walked in.   My parents weren't home they were gone away.  I walked upstairs and Jason followed. Once we walked in my room he threw himself on my bed. I gave him a look.  " what ?" He said.  I still have him the look. " honestly don't get what u trying to say but sit I mean it's your bed" he said I giggled.   " you go first,catch me up he said".   " well, I have a boyfriend named Shawn . Um I missed you so much. Then the rest is the same".  " ok my turn" he said " well I'm a bad boy now if you couldn't tell babe. Um the reason I left was because of my dad.  He was head of a gang and was teaching me all that stuff and whatever .  And now I own my own gang and you know the stuff that comes with having your own gang".    My eyes widen. I couldn't believe anything he said.   " you what" I said.   " I own a gang Nessa".   I hugged him tight and few tears slipped he wiped them.  " Babygirl don't worry I'm responsible with my shit and myself , I now that's why your crying I got all of this.   Oh and that guy in black all over the news is me". I nodded.   But then he started to change the topic.  I was still in shock.  But as he was taking I took in everything about him. I know I'm cuffed and he my Ex boyfriend/ Bestfriend. But he look sexy man.  I noticed I zoned out when he said. " you like what you see"   " huh " I said.  He smirked. " I asked if u wanted to hang tomorrow" he said.    " ugh I can't I have a date with Shawn tomorrow ". He type rolled his eyes.  " alright, next time you can visit my mansion babe".    He really needed to stop calling me that.  " well , I'm out " he said I looked at him. " gotta take care of some stuff ,  bye hottie". He kissed my forehead   I walked him down and said bye.