Chapter 39

Chapter 39
Maejor's POV
I was a mess.  Yea , I'm cool with her. But, damn I love her. YES I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL!!!! I yelled in my pillow .  Whatever everything happens for a reason  and why am I up so early  damn.  
Jason's POV
I woke up the next morning just how it should be.  With my girl next to me , well getting reason for school. I got up and did the same.  This sexy girl always looks sexy.

I mean wow !   Half an hour later we left

I mean wow !   Half an hour later we left.   Everyone looked at us . Ryan and Dani smiled at us.  Then I smiled at her and kissed her cheek .  She made me happy man.  You can obviously tell the difference .  We got our books and walked to class.  " GOOD MORNING STUDENTS TODAY WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT PROM!"   I groaned meanwhile Ryan smirked. " From is in a few weeks so we need people helping.   So I gave you all jobs
Ryan and Dani decoration
Jason and Vanessa make the tickets.  " then the rest were said.  I looked at Vanessa and smirked at her.  After that the day went by fast and we made it home. She quickly got on her laptop.  She started making some type of out line.    Man my baby was creative in many ways to 😏.  I sat next to her and kiss her cheek.  " Jason please help instead of teasing and acting sexual ". I gave her a look than said " fine" . I started helping her and giving her suggestions.  Soon enough we made them and emailed it to the school.  It was royal theme.  Like um you know Prince Charming and all that bullshit .  But I can tell V www excited.   " So Babygirl would you do me the honor in being my princess to prom. ". She nodded and squealed.  I hugged her.  Then I got a text from my dad saying " I need you to get me more weed ". I groaned " what's wrong Jase " v asked.   " um gotta go take this weed to my dad , um I guess you can come with". She nodded and we went to my car. **** minutes later we arrived.   Once we arrived my dad greeted follow my jazzy and Jaxon screaming but not for me ; for Vanessa . " MY BABIES!! " she yelled. They took her hand and led her to their rooms . I smiled. So I took this chance and gave my dad the stuff.  He handed me a beer.  My father and I sat and catch up.  Till we heard something moving out back. Since my dad lives some what in the woods.  I went and closed the door to where Vanessa was and locked it. I pulled out my gun and followed my dad.  We heard a  BANG.  I didn't waste time and pulled the trigger in the direction.  But I knew it didn't hit anything.  Then a shadow came into view.  It was Shawn. Wtf he doing here.  " well well McCann visiting his daddy before he says bye ". I swear did he have to bring this up.  " Shawn leave !"  " alright alright " he left.  I walked back inside I saw me at the restaurant on the news.  They want to know who I am so bad. But who knows maybe they will get me one day.