Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Jason's POV
I woke up next to the most beautifulest thing ever I smiled. But then my smiled faded just by the thought of everything that will happen tonight. But for now I brushed it off.  Soon enough my Babygirl started opening her eyes we smiled at eachother.  I lean in and kissed her.  We woke up and found Ali making breakfast. "you cook" Dani asked walking in with Ryan. " he's like the best babe "Ryan told her. He had made pancakes with bacon.  Literally it melted in my mouth.  Camila groaned " this is amazing".    " glad you all like it ".  Then Anessa walked in , her body was just 👅💦.  She sat across from me . We were basically playing footsie under the table.  **** few minutes later  Dani and my girl decided to go walk around.  I was sitting in my room watching TV . Until
I heard a knock . " come in ".  It was Anessa.  She closed the door behind her. "hello Mr.McCann". She said. I smirked with a chuckle.  "Call me Jason". " it's just Mr.McCann sounds sexier".  I nodded " I guess your right , Ms. Rojas" I said winking.  She blushed   " Um, you ready for tonight " she asked. I nodded " you don't seem so sure" she said " well , I'm
Kind of worried I just need to relax alittle ". She smirked and started to take off this huge sweater she had on leaving her in shorts and sports bra. I bit my lip.  Jason cut it out !   " How you feeling now ?" She asked and straddled my lap. " hm, a lot better " my hand on her a** .  She started kissing me neck then made it to my lips .  That's when I pinched her a**. She open her mouth I took the chance.  She groaned into the kiss I smirked.  I'm liking the fact that I can make her weak.  I went down to her neck and I hit the jack pot.  She moaned I smirked into the kiss.  But then I heard " We are done" I stopped and saw Vanesssa " Nessa !"  " No Jason it's ok ". She was a strong girl she wasn't even crying. But , what if this is for the best I needed Anessa since she's in a gang idk I would have to think about it.  Anessa left to give me some alone time.
Maejor 's POV
I was chilling in my room , then all of a sudden Vanessa came she closed the door behind me. " hey can I let out some steam " she said I nodded " ok, so I just caught Jason and my sister making out . I'm single. " she then hugged me tight. We both started leaning in she pecked my lips. " ugh I don't want to mess with your feelings, we can Mess around and crap try getting me to like you. But , just know I still like Jase".  He kissed my cheek " for you it's worth the wait ". 
Jason POV
It was already time I got dresed all in black with my mask ofcourse so know one will know I did it . Then Anessa walked in

 Then Anessa walked in

" Damn Mami " I said.  She smirked " this good ". " it's perfect ". She said her special mask to. We walked out and saw everyone was ready. I then saw V

on Maejors lap doing a snap using the dog filter

on Maejors lap doing a snap using the dog filter.  I brushed it off I had Anessa now.   We made it to the club.  I've never been here before. This club was Swaggy.   I walked hand in hand with Anessa to the bar I order a drink and to my surprise Anessa ordered something way stronger.  She winked. She was badass. Daddy like it .  Soon enough we started to dance , I saw Vanessa and Maejor laughing. They didn't look bad together.  But , still my girl. Soon enough it was time. I told the crew to wait for us in the car. Anessa and I started looking through all the rooms till we found the right one. She shot the guard while I took his key opened the door grabbed the safe and off we went.  Once we made it to the house Anessa opened the safe. In there was stacks of money , along with gold , gun , and just more stacks. Vanessa eyes widen. " Dayum" Fredo said I chuckled.  " well if you guys didn't know I'm part of a gang I won't say which just know I am but it's good one I promised " Anessa said Vanessa looked at her then her mood changed to IDC and she walked to Xenia.  Since when were they close. Whatever I thought.   I closed the safe and grabbed Anessa by the waist. " you are definetly a good partner ".