Chapter 33

Jason's POV
I woke up and got dressed .

Vanessa was always ready ahead of me

Vanessa was always ready ahead of me . I ate and we drove to school. We walked in ofcourse everyone staring.  I walked Vanessa to her locker then went to meet up with Ryan at mine. Ryan had a look on his face. I gave him one back. " well some people think your a drug dealer ".  He said  my eyes widen " how they know ?!"  Here's the thing I am but , I was loosing my patience " Shawn " he responded.   Right there I lost it.  " where's his crusty ass". Ryan followed me. I everyone just kept staring at me , I lost it more.  I figured he wasn't there yet. So I waited for him at the parking lot.  Luckily seniors now had free period first period . Minutes later he arrived . " sup McCann" he said. I grabbed him by his shirt "
Don't sup me". He smirked " easy easy McCann what's wrong" " why are you f***ing spreading the word that I'm a drug dealer , I am one and so are you and I don't need people thinking it in The schools f***ing property " I spat. He just laughed , I lost it and started punching him he punched back. I was out of control.  My level has never gotten this high.  Vanessa and Dani came out . Vanessa tried to pull me away " Jase stop! " she yelled but then I did the one thing I didn't mean to do I punched  her .  My level was high, I saw tears in her eyes she then walked away with Dani right behind her . I let go of Shawn and threw him to the floor. I then went to my car , took my pills , and started heading back inside school .
Vanessa POV
I ran inside the bathroom.  Crying I couldn't believe this . I was only trying to help .  Dani www comforting me then she looked at my face her eyes widen.  I had a black and blue under my eye . I screamed then she took out her sunglasses and I wore them.   I swear Jason better not come near me . I was beyond mad ! 
Jason POV
I walked into class and saw Nessa wasn't there so I just sat in my seat. Few seconds later she walked in and sat with Dani. She normally sits next to me tho .  Minutes later the teacher walked in and said good morning .  She was about to teach but she said" Ms. Rojas you know the rules , no sunglasses in class". She groaned yet took them off.  My teacher gasped " Ms Rojas what happened ". That's when I notice she had a black and blue; I did that I thought . " oh I was getting up and left my drawer open and hit myself with the corner " she said ; the teacher believed it.  I just sat there. Classes went on. It was finally lunch time. I walked behind her on the line " Vanessa". She dead just Walked away .  I went and sat with Ryan frustrated .  I just ignored it.  Finally the day ended. I was hoping she would get in the car with me but she asked Ryan to drive her.  We both got there at the same time. She went straight to the room and started packing a bag. " V can we talk " she ignored me " look I didn't mean it". Still nothing I was loosing my patience " WHY TF U BEING A BABY JUST GET OVER IT DAMN". She looked up at me , her eyes were watery she kept packing.  " What do your going to keep your fucking mouth shut!" I yelled at her she flinched.  I grabbed her arm " Jason your hurting me". She said.  I grabbed her tighter , no clue what was wrong with me.  Soon enough Rosalinda came in " JASON STOP". I listen and let go. Vanessa ran and left the house.  I sat on my bed and pulled at my hair. What was wrong with me.  It couldn't be the fact of me smoking again. Yea I used to smoke yo before me and V got back together I stopped.  Well when I saw her again I stopped.  I only do it when I'm stressed.  I guess I'm stressed about what Shawn had told me to do to my dad. Also, I think I was going back to my old ways , to when i first started having a gang . To be honest that's not good.  Then I walked downstairs and saw a note.  Wonder what it could say.