Chapter 26

Chapter 26
Fredo POV
I was loosing it man. Ofcourse, Jason was driving. On top of that this ride was 45 minutes. She could be dead by now and I had so much planned for us. So many thoughts.

Vanesssa POV
While I was here in Jason's house Dani came to keep me company. We were both worried hopefully Xenia ok. As to Shawn he needs to sit his ass down and get himself fixed.
Xenia POV
This all hurt so bad. He wouldn't stop. I was feeling weak. By this moment I knew I wouldn't be able to walk. Then he finally stopped and got dressed. He looked at me and smirked. I felt lifeless with no respect. In case you guys were wondering no it wasn't my first . Um that was Jason but moving on. He just left me dare naked. Then I heard him yell sweet dreams. I felt horrible. I prayed Fredo was coming.
Fredo POV
After driving so long we made it. The rest guarded up stairs. While Jason and I went to shawns basement. Luckily everyone was sleeping. This idiot he didn't lock the bsck door to the basement. When I walked in I couldn't believe my eyes. There she laid her naked body. And her ripped clothes aside. He raped my girl. I quickly took off my shirt and put it on her. Jason had pure anger. Lowkey Jase is a caring person. I picked her up and left. While in the car she started to open her eyes. " Fredo ". " sh sh it's alright I'm
Right here " I said hugging and kissing her forehead. She hugged me tight . Soon enough we made it to Jason's . Dani and Nessa hugged Xenia. Then she started crying that when she told us " he raped me". She ran in my arms I owe her big time and I'll never leave her alone. So with this being said here goes nothing " XENIA DELI WILL U BE MY GIRL". "YES!" She kissed me everyone clapped Jason smirked at me. " hey Jase and Nessa I owe u guys your anniversary was today ". " nah it's ok I still had to best time. ". Vanessa answered Jase nodded. Then Jason got a text. He read it out loud. " You will all do as I say or McCann your girl is coming with me. Your step now is to go to Puerto Rico , you all will follow my instruction ". We all looked at eachother. Jason was pissed and hugged Vanessa tight. Bueno now another trip.