Chapter 29

Vanessa POV
I woke up the next morning smiling. Jason was already looking at me with a smirk. I soon got up and fell to the floor.  He smirked gave me his shirt and helped me up. I started to walk.  It hurt like crap. Jason and I Walked to the kitchen where everyone was then they all started yelling " ugh Jason ugh Jason "
" Jaosn faster faster".  Jason laughed I hid behind him. Everyone laughed and then Dani said " damn my bestie loud". I hid V even more. Jason looked at me and smirked.  "'So what are we up to today" I asked changing the subject  " well , get some stuff from here and we will leave."
Za said.  We all noded.  I went hopped in the shower. I had to much pain. I got out the bathroom and glared at Jaosn "
Because of you everything hurts like shit " he laughed.  ***^ later on we were all waking in San Juan , enjoying eachothers company. Till we bumped into Khalil , man he annoyed me.  He tried giving me a hug I dubbed that . He tried catching my attention I would ignore him. I soon Walked over to Ali. He hugged and kiss my forehead.  Yea he likes me but we have that Bestfriend relationship. Jason accepts it.   After shopping we headed to the airport to get on the jet. Luckily Khalil
Gang had their own jet.  Once we got on everyone knocked out.  Except Ali so I went and sat next to him. We were laughing and talking until
He kissed me.  " Vanessa I'm so sorry I got caught up in the moment ". I laughed "
It's cool, let's just sleep. " I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. I mean he's my Bestfriend.  I actually enjoy his company. His birthday was coming up to so u know.  ****** hours later I woke up to something kissing my face or shall I say someone.  It was Jaosn. Babe we are home.  I looked and we were in front of Jason's house.  Yea I basically kind of live with him. No ones ever home and my sister is being her thoty self.  I went straight to bed again and knocked out.  I couldn't anymore. I was tired. But Puerto Rico did me good .