Chapter 21

Chapter 21
Jason's POV
Vanessa went and opened the door. I didn't hear anything . I started walking towards the door " babe who is it?"  "Dad!" I yelled. I hugged him.  He came along with Jason , jazzy . I hugged all of them.  " Jasewon who's she, she pretty" Jaxon asked.  " that is my girlfriend ". He ran up to her and gave her a hug. " Babe this is my dad, Jaxon, and jazzy" I said. She gave them all a hug.  Jaxon stayed hugging her , she carried him to the kitchen where we were going to eat. " hey buddy , she's my girl " I said.   " now it's ok I think I like Jaxon better "  Vanessa said. I have her a look.  Jaxon smiled.  Later on Jazzy helped Vanessa washed dishes I smiled. She was good with kids.  " hey dad what brings you here."  He pulled me to another room.  " well I'm hiding from a gang back home . Plus Erin and ur siblings live here so ". I nodded. Then I heard babe yell " who wants desert!"  We all ran to the dining.  She was setting it up in the kitchen and I whispered in her ear " mmm, I want you for desert " I said biting her ear.  " Jase not now ".  She said.  " But babe , I want desert " I said.  " well here " she said smirking. " no I want you ". I said.  " alright nothing for Jason ". She said walking away I smirked to myself.  While Vanessa talked to my siblings I started to show dad around.
Dad - so that's your girl
Me- yea , I love her
Dad - I like her for you too son keep her close
Me- I don't ever plan on letting go
Dad- im proud of you good taste in woman too
Me - I laughed u already know. We talked here and there as I showed him my house  .     After everything my dad left Vanessa and I said bye.  While I closed the door she started going up to my room. She got in the shower. I went and took one across the hall. Then got back and laid in bed.  Then she came out . In some shorts and sports bra. I walked up to her. " some um about my desert ".  She bit her lip and kissed me.  " that's it ?!" I said. "
Jase we have school tomorrow "
She said. "F***" I cursed. She giggled  

Eh just alittle something

Remeber Me? Jason McCann जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें