Chapter 43

Jason's POV
I can't lie last night was one of the best nights ever , prom was great. But to be honest never did I think Vanessa would have let me done what I did to her last night during prom . I guess she's my girl after all. Right now she was still sleeping so I just took in her beauty. She was beyond gorgeous.  I wonder how did I Jason McCann become so lucky . But , I think it's just I'm knownfor getting what ever I want. Tonight was the night I had to do what Shawn had asked me to do. " burn my dads house " I couldn't do that never. To be honest I won't.  But to brighten things up tomorrow is graduation. Yup , your boy made it 😂.  Just as I was thinking I felt Vanessa start to move.  I smiled down at her and pecked her lips "
Morning sexy" she said. I was shocked then laughed  " don't take my word ".  " last time I checked you don't own the word " she said. " but when it come to
You I do " I said hugging her tight. She's smiled.  We both got up and went to the kitchen. She decided to cook for me.  While she cooked I just taught about the many things that could happen . The fact that I'd probably be leaving my girl again , for a second time.  ******************* it was time I got dressed.  I kissed my Babygirl goodbye. I told her I'll be back not to worry. She hugged me tight. With that I hopped in my car. Right there Shawn texted me " I'll see you there McCann". I clenched my jaw.  ****** half an hour later I arrived here's the thing no one was home my dad took my siblings on a vacation.  It was night time . I made sure the coast was clear. There Shawn arrived got out his car and said " McCann do it come on ".
" it's my dad's house you dumbass"
"IDC if ur as bad as they say you will do it " I looked at the house. He kept saying  stuff and putting pressure.  I was loosing it.  Why do I have to do what he's saying more like yelling . I was loosing it and in that moment . All you heard was BANG BANG. Yup , you guessed right I killed his ass. I know not right but, he makes people do things way that are way past the line. Like BEYOND.   After that I got a big bag and clean up a little. Then covered his body and left.
Authors POV
Jason got in his car calmly but , what he didn't know there were cameras on the trees . His dad had but them there . Not only that Shawn recorded right at the time Jason shot him. 
BACK TO JASONS POV  
I was driving so fast. That I made it home in less the time. I had blood stains on my shirt. Once I walked in the door I ran to the bathroom to look for my pills.  Vanessa ran in after me. Her eyes widen and her eyes got watery " Jason what happened ". I look  at her in the eye " I killed your ex Shawn ". She looked at me and hugged me tight.  I could tell she was sad but at the same time saw my point. I explained to her why.  She nodded " now baby I don't want you to see me as a killer cuz yes I'm bad but it hurts me to take away someone's life ". She whispered " I-I know ". I carried her to the bed.  I told her I was going to shower. She was shaking.  So I got in the shower and left the bathroom door open . After that I got into bed next to her and pulled her towards me and held her tightly. " Jason at least people won't know it was you " I nodded " I never get caught.  "But ,tonight I held her like it was our last night . Maybe because I love her or what if I did get caught or do somehow???