Chapter 7

Day of the Party
Vanessa POV
It was the night before Halloween .  Dani and I were getting ready at my house.  I was adding my finishing touches when Dani walked out.  "

Damn some sexy vampire"

Damn some sexy vampire". She laughed.   " hm u trying to impress" I asked.  " maybe" she replied.  " but look at u. 

One hot maid"

One hot maid". I smirked.  She laughed.  Then we got in my car and on our way we went.  Once we got there we started to look for Jason and Ryan.  We found them both dressed in black.  😍.  I think they nearly had a attack when they saw us.  " hey" I said to Jase.  " mm hi sexy ".  He replied.     Dani and Ryan has disappeared somewhere in the dance floor. Justin went and got me a drink.  Whatever it was, it was type strong.  Then all of a sudden the song body came on , honestly that was my jam. Btw Jason was leaning against a wall. So I went over to him bent down and started grinding on him.  He was shocked but then put his hands on my waisted and followed along.  I must admit he was a good dancer.  The. I felt something I didn't want to feel 🍆.  Once the song was over Jase whispered. " fuck when you learned to dance like that "
I smirked " i don't know u tell me".    He bite his lip.   After the party I drove Jase home. Dani went with Ryan 👏🏼.  While I was driving I asked Jase what are his plans for Halloween tomorrow . " I think I have some buisness to take care of, apparently there's a guy that has a gang and they are new to this so tonight I need to do research".    " oh " was all I could say.   We finally made it to his house.   " mm thanks for the ride babe , get home safe".  He kissed my cheek.   " No Jase you be safe".  " I will Babygirl".   " Bye" this time I kissed his cheek he smiled   I watched him
Walk in his house. Then I made it home.  It was a great night . 
Jason's POV
Right after Nessa dropped me off I started to do my research .  But hold up lets take s moment , Vanessa looked sexy tonight.  But anyways I started searching and it turned out the guy I will be meeting tomorrow was Shawn. Vanessa's ex owned a gang .  WTF !! I thought.  Well let's see what happens tomorrow
Next Day Halloween night
I told Ryan and the rest to meet me at the address.   So when I got there they were all there.  Xenia stared at me.  I mean she's not ugly.  No way, but right now I want Vanessa.   After few minutes I started loosing my patience.   " Where tf are they".   " Jason relax"Xenia said holding my arm. I must admit after Vanessa she can calm me down.  Finally car pulled out and out came Shawn.   " well well, if it isn't Jason McCann". He smirked.  " well, if it isn't the asshole that broke Vanessa heart" I said back.  "I cheated because she was worthless" he said proudly. " that's it ". I was about to jump  on him but Fredo and Za held me back.  " Aw Jason is already to fight. But , it's quite just go soon.  I just wanted to say my gang is better than yours ". With that he laughed and drove off.  ". He will pay" I said.   Then I said bye and drove off.   When I got home I went straight to my room and facetimed Vanessa. After few rings it finally said contacting.   There she was so SEXYYY.  Damn with her messy bun and Calvin Klein sports bra.  She smiled " hi Jase ".  I just had to smile when she smiled I smiled.  " what's up sexy". I asked. " nothing laying in bed".  " mm how about I go and join you" I winked.  She laughed " that doesn't sound to bad right now" wait what she type flirted back.   Ok ok. So let me continue. " I wanna feel you near".  " then why don't you come over".   " fine I will " I hung up got in my car and drove to her house.  She was already standing at the door.  She told me to lock it behind me.  She looked omg.

Why was she doing this to me

Why was she doing this to me.  I followed her into the kitchen , by which I can see she had started to make a sandwich.  " you wanna bite?"  She asked "
I walked behind her "
No but I wanna bite of something else". She turned around "
What".  We were face to face.
" you" I whispered.  I then picked her up
And sat her on the counter.  I smashed my lips to hers and I put my hand in her a** which surprised her.  I went down to her neck. "J-Jason stop" I stopped and looked at her " Jason right now I don't want anything to serious by know I get it you have feelings for me , but I still
Like Shawn.  We can mess around but I don't want anything to serious ."  She said.  Hearing the same shawn annoyed me but I understand.  " who said I had feelings".  She smirked " then you wouldn't have done what u did".  " Remeber babe I'm Jason, and what u mean by messing around?"   "Well you can do what u just did and other stuff".  I smirked.  "'So u liked that , you just don't have feelings for me. "
I stated. " exactly " she replied. Then I realized I was still standing in between her legs.  " now can I eat my sandwich ". I laughed and nodded.  After that we cuddled and watched PLL her favorite show.  " hey , um can I like stay over its type late?" I asked sure she smirked.  I followed her upstairs.  Man that ass tho.  She got undercovers . I took of my shirt and sweats and slid in next to her.  " wait don't u wanna put on ur Pj's?"
I asked her.  " who said I used them" she smirked.  I kissed her neck and pulled her close   " goodnight Vanessa ". " goodnight my Bestfriend/ex/mess around.    I laughed.