Introduction

Jason McCann

A problematic teenager. Been accused being involved in drug dealing along with Mason Juredo. Used to be so obedient,and one of that kind of good boys. But ever since Alex McCann died, he couldn't keep that to himself but keeping a grudge towards Mason, and also the cop. Confused as he'll ever be. He has been influenced. He's not the same Jason McCann anymore, but to be more hard headed,selfish and hot tempered. He could care less about anyone now. He lives in a house that Mason has prepared for him and also a car. Jason yet asked Mason to help him to get into a nearby school, Stratford High School. Mason couldn't help but laugh when Jason wants some education for himself when he has money and everything but Jason doesn't care , that's something that his brother wants. Alex asked Jason to make him and his parents proud but they're all gone now. Jason knows his limits,he has plans but he's not planning to stay with the gang.

Y/n

A quiet and a shy girl. She doesn't talk much to people around her. She barely has any friends with her. They come and go. She thinks nobody likes her. She's that quiet that makes everybody thinks that's just so annoying. She oftenly gets bullied,being slapped and punched in the face,forcing her to speak. She gets overwhelmed by the attention the whole school gives her. Life couldn't get any worse when her mother passed away a few years ago. She's still grieving. Her father is getting out of sanity,coming home late at night,sometimes with a new woman every each day,and gets drunk. Even her own father abuses her at home. She always wishes and prays to God that he would send someone an angel to help her out.

Will things change for Y/n nor Jason?

Read this book to find out ;)