Chapter 5

Jason's Pov

I shouldn't have cared so much. Now it's hurting me the fact that she won't even let me to help her. She keeps shutting me out! I swear things will change if she lets me to. 'why did you even help her in the first place' , the thought keeps getting into my head. I don't know! I just feel the need to protect her. But it's clearly she doesn't even need me. I swear I'll stop caring about her,or just anyone now. There's that.

School will start in any minute now. I park my car out of the school area ,I grab my backpack and walk out to the school entrance. As I walk in the hallway,the same reaction everyday ..girls wouldn't stop staring me ,and some even try to flirt,that amuses me most of the time.  I head to my locker, and shove my backpack inside,grabbing my books , I make my way to my first class today,History.

'Y/n will be in that class' my subconscious tells me. "Shut up" I mutter . I push the class door open just to reveal that everyone is already there,except the teacher. Great just great. The only empty seat left is beside her,Y/n. I just stand here,thinking where I'll be sitting. "Hey hottie, what you doing standing there,take a seat" that was Kelsey, she's just like Brittany. My eyes dart towards Y/n ,she has this disappointed look on her face. I couldn't help but smirk and walk towards Kelsey and ask the nerd beside her to go away. "But..but you can't ---" he stutters. "Go away nerd" I say in a high toned voice . The nerd nods and moves to sit beside Y/n. I take the seat and laugh when the whole class booed at him.

I look at Kelsey and smirk as she leans in to kiss me. I don't hesitate but lean in as well. We have a hot make out session , the class is cheering at us. The teacher is absent today , we have the class to ourselves. It's crazy how I'm doing this in History class. I see Y/n storms out of the class in hurry. I hear a few girls talking at the back "Why is she crying?" "What a pathetic child"  I chuckle as I hear that.

The first period is over ,I walk over to my locker, and take my books. "Jase I had fun just now. Ya ready for maybe round 2?" Kelsey wraps her arms around my neck making me chuckle . I yank her hands off of me. "Let's see if I'd be interested in you again after this" I smirk pushing her out of my way as she gasps in shock. She thinks I like her,she thinks she's special. You will never sweetheart. Y/n sees me as I walk past her but she instantly grabs my arm. "Jason... I'm sorry , really am sorry, but you have to understand my situation. You are like a friend to me. I never want to lose you" she confesses . I shake my head pushing her away from me, "Your situation? What about my situation? Did you ever try to understand me?! No! Stay away from me from now on" I roll my eyes leaving her alone.

"Jason!" She calls for me but I don't look back.

***
The school is over. I walk out to my car,and unexpectedly Y/n is waiting for me there. I sigh not even bothered by her presence there. "Jason can we talk?" She asks. I open my car door,slamming it shut then I start the car engine. She knocks on my car's window and I quickly lock all of the doors and drive off as I see she steps back ,shocked by my actions. I smirk as I keep speeding off my car until I'm out of the school's area.

Y/n's Pov

I was shocked . He did not even try to listen to me at the hallway. He drove off when I tried to speak to him again. He really doesn't care anymore. He treats me like a complete stranger. I walk back home on my own, I hate myself,i cant stop myself from breaking down in tears. I keep wiping them away. I felt jealous and mad when Jason ignored me plus when he avoided from sitting next to me in History class. He also actually made out in the class. That wasn't the Jason that I knew. I don't know him anymore.

I thought things would be better when Jason entered my life. But everything has just messed up. And it was all my fault. I shut him out. I'm so stupid! Tears keep rolling down my cheeks,i wipe them away again. Stop crying Y/n. You're stronger than this.

"Hey!" Someone yells from behind. I turn around and there's this boy with his brown hair spiked up and brown eyes. "Hey.. who are you?" I ask. "Uh I'm Cameron, is everything alright? Becau- wait did you cry?" He reaches out his hand and wipes my now stained cheeks from crying just now. This is so embarrassing. "Why would a beautiful girl like crying like this? Come on... do you want to share it with me?" He kindly asks. I shake my head,smiling at him. "Thank you,but I have to head home now. My dad will be 'worried'" I emphasizes the word worried,because he would never. He nods his head ,shrugging. "Sure ,but..." he pauses ,I raise an eyebrow at him. "Will we meet again?" I look at him in confusion. Why would he want to meet me again? "We're in the same school,so maybe yeah" I say.

"No it's not that. We could hardly bump into each other at school. You know what I mean? Like I'd love to meet you again. Uh can I have your number?" He asks. No, I can't do that. I don't know why I feel like I can't trust anyone right now. He looks like a nice boy though. "Not now please.. I have to go home. We'll meet again I promise" I tell him. He nods, understanding,"Alright, can I at least know your name?" He scratches the back of his neck, looking down at his shoes. "Y/n.." I smile at him before continuing to walk again. "See you again, Y/n!" He shouts , then I hear he shouts again "That McCann guy doesn't deserve your tears. Don't cry over that kind of guy!" My heart skips a beat as he said that. He saw what happened.

Jason , will you forgive me now?  If only you told me about that. I wouldn't have acted so selfish. I care about you Jason. Please stop all of this...