Chapter 11

Y/n's Pov

"Where are we going Jase?" I asked looking out the window not knowing where exactly he was driving us to. "Somewhere safer. I can't drive you back to my house. They probably know where my house is by now. 30 more minutes, and we'll arrive" he stated. I nodded, starting to get myself comfortable in my seat and leaned my head onto the head rest and closed my eyes.

"Try to sleep, Y/n ... you may need it" he said grabbing my hand giving it a squeeze while smiling down at me. I smiled back at him and closed my eyes again. Jason let go of my hand and focused back on the road. I couldn't help myself , I peeled my eyes open and stared at his face. His eyes were light hazel and shining through the light shone upon him, and his nose and mouth were just so perfect--"Like what you see?" He asked smirking down at me.

I rolled my eyes and turned to my side with my back facing him. "That dialogue is so cliche. Guys always say that" I muttered. He chuckled, "Well, if you didn't stare at me like that, I wouldn't have said that you know. It looked like you were enjoying what you were seeing, I couldn't help and ask. And...you know only good looking guys get to say that" he said turning to me giving me a wink. I groaned, literally regretted for whatever I was doing just now.

Maybe not, you seemed to enjoy it too..You know it.

Oh shut up!

I closed my eyes again and drifted off to sleep.

Jason's Pov

Y/n's dad works for Logan. Logan is our enemy since day one. Mason and him were friends, but Logan broke Mason's trust and took half of his wealth without Mason acknowledge. They were a team, they did everything together. Ever since that incident, Logan was no more anyone Mason knows. Now, he's after our gang to take over everything. Logan wants to vanish Mason from the huge deal we have with the Italian biggest mafia, I should say. To make things clear, Mason is stopping him from getting into the agreement with the mafia. Because Lorenzo, the head of the mafia, is close to Mason rather than Logan. That's why Mason gets his position in the agreement but Logan doesn't.

He's after me since I'm Mason's most trusted man in the gang. I know a lot more than any other men in our gang,Mason tells me everything. And of course, Mason gave half of his wealth to me, he let me lead most of our mission. I don't mind to know why he does that.

I decided to bring Y/n far away from our town. We had to get away since Logan's people must have known my place by now. i drove for three hours and i saw the nearest hotel,i decided to stop so that we can rest. Y/n has been sleeping,i bet she was tired. i turned off the engine,pulling out the key, i woke Y/n up.

"Y/n, wake up.." i shook her body and she stirred. i tried once again and she started groaning. i chuckled. "You're not making this any easier for me babe, wake up..." i shook her body once again, still not awake. i sighed and exited the car. i made my way to the passengers door, and opened it.  i placed my hand at her back, and the other one under her thighs,picking her up off the car. i kicked the door close with my leg and walked into the hotel's lobby.

"Um what are you doing Jase?" she asked looking up at me. i chuckled, shaking my head. "What do you think i'm doing? you didn't want to wake up, so i decided to drag you in myself" i shrugged. "Put me down this instant" she demanded. 

"Nope"

"Jason i swear if you don't.."

"What? scream for help? go ahead" i said not even bothered. We were finally in the lobby,i walked to the sofas, and gently put her down onto it. She glared at me while i just sent her a smirk walking towards the hotel's front counter. The girl at the counter blushed as she saw me,pretending to be busy as i made my way to the counter.i rolled my eyes and asked her if there was any empty room, she nodded. i noticed she kept stealing glances at me right when i looked down at my phone. 

Do i look bad or something? Maybe the long drive makes you look tired. My subconscious told me. i decided to tease the girl a bit,  "Why do you keep doing that? Am i looking that bad?" i asked raising my eyebrow. She blushed and shook her head. "No, not at all. You look just fine and should i say, you look hot too". i laughed looking down at my phone.

"Okay, one room for one night, it's $$$$ ." i let out my wallet and handed her the money. She took it and i saw her looking right behind me. "Is she your girlfriend?" she asked. i turned around and i saw Y/n staring at the painting on the wall. i chuckled, shaking my head. "No. i'm single" i winked at her playfully. "But you only paid for one room? are you guys f*** buddies?" she asked again. i sighed, "Look, it's none of your business alright?" . she looked taken aback, and immidiately nodded her head saying her sorry. She handed me the card to our room and i said my thanks.

i was walking towards Y/n when i heard a voice called me. i turned around and faced the girl at the counter. "Yes?" i walked back to the counter and she closed the gap between us,and brushed her lips on my ear sending shivers down my spine.

" i finish my job at 7 pm. if you're free tonight... Meet me at the nearest bar down the street. it's Parkins Bar" she whispered. Well... i pulled myself together and made my way to Y/n,calling her name, signalling her to follow me and we took the elevator.

"Found yourself a new fling?" she asked. 

"I always do Y/n.. i always do" i said looking at her while she just rolled her eyes at me.