Chapter 2

Jason's Pov

It's recess time. I walk to the canteen woman , and pull out a tray, she looks at me like I just grew a horn on my face. "Are you new here?" She asks. I raised an eyebrow. "Why does it matter?" I ask her back. After she's done,i keep walking to find a table to sit . Clearly students here sit with their group of friends. I shrug my shoulders and keep searching for an empty table. Here you go, I notice the stares they give me.

"Hey Jason! Right here!" I turn to see Brittany waves her hand at me. I smirk and walk towards their table. She stands up as I come, I sit down as she giggles and abruptly sits on my lap. I sigh , not caring I just eat my meal. Feeling uneasy,i start to speak "Britt can you move? I'm eating" she huffs,turning around to face me. "Baby, don't be mad. Do you want me to feed you?" She says with her hands in my hair, she leaves wet kisses along my jaw. Gosh I feel like running away from her. I start to look around and notice Y/n is looking at our way. She looks so down when she sees us.

That's when a boy,Dylan I guess walks into her direction, and pours milk all over her hair. He did that on purpose. She seems like she's almost breaks down. Her shirt is now soaked. She stands up and running out of the canteen. Others look at her laughing.

Brittany snorts a laugh when she sees Y/n ran away. I push her off my lap and walks out of the canteen,trying to find the girl. My heart sank when I saw her eyes tearing. She's unhappy here. I could see that. I keep walking and I stop at the girls restroom. Could she be here? I open the door,not caring if there are other girls inside. I just want to see her.

I was right. She's here,crying her heart out. I walk inside and she sees me. "What..What are you doing here?" She wipes away her tears,not wanting to look me in the eyes. "Hey...I just wanted to see you" I lean onto the sink counter,taking a strand of her hair and tuck it behind her ear. I wipe away her tears,she just stands there,looking down at the floor.

"Have you eaten?" I ask. She just shakes her head. She never had a chance to. They bullied her."You hungry?" She nods. "Let's go get you some food" I grab her hand but she didn't move. "I'm not going out with this" she points at her shirt. She's lucky I wear a cardigan today. I pull off my cardigan and lend it to her. "Here..wear this ,they wont notice the stain" I say. She nods wearing it. It's huge on her. She has to roll up the sleeve up on her elbow because it's too long. I chuckle,"You're ready?"she nods again. I grab her hand and we walk out of the restroom.

"Jason,are you okay without it?" She asks. I nod, "Don't worry,its not even cold" I state. "Then why did you wear it?" I shrug answering "I didn't care,it's comfy" she chuckles."it is" she mumbles. "Thank you Jason" she mutter,i just nod. We get back into the canteen, where Y/n sat just now. Everyone is surprised to see her. I don't know why.

I sit with Y/n,keeping her a company while she's eating. I pull out my phone and scrolls down through my texts. Brittany walks into our directions. "Jase? Did you give your cardigan to her?" I nod before replying "It's Jason,i don't like people giving me nicknames. And its my cardigan,not yours, why do you care" I scoff.

Brittany's shocked. She turns around and finally leaves us alone. "You don't have to do this like defending me like this. The whole school will hate you next" she tells. I lock my phone,and put it aside. "Does it seems like I care if they hate me Y/n? Why do they even hate you though? You seem like a nice girl after all" I tell her. She shrugs "They hate me because I'm quiet and shy that annoys them" I laugh as soon as she said that. "That's bullshit. You have your right" I say.

"Well that's what you say. They're different" I shake my head. "They can't do this to you" I mumble. "I'm done. Thank you for keeping me a company" she smiles and stand up to put the tray at its place. Why am I so worried about her? I groan and get up to get ready to my next class.

***
Y/n's Pov

The school is over for today. I walk out of school and head home. As I step onto the front door's staircase,i hear glass being thrown at the floor and it shatters. I'm beginning to feel scared. Should I just get in or go to somewhere else just to let him feel better or let him sleep. He won't,he will just ask me where did I go?and that I supposed to be home earlier.

I couldn't help myself and unlock the door,and I step inside. I'm scared of my own father,this is not normal. I scan the living room and he isn't here. I am about to go upstairs when someone takes a fistful of my hair and pull me back where I was just now. "What took you so long huh? Don't you know I am now damn hungry?! Go and make me some foods!!" He shouts. I nod and walk off to the kitchen. "Wait..." he pauses "Whose is this?" He asks referring to the cardigan. "You didn't wear this last morning. And you've never had this thing before. To whom this belongs to?!!!" He shouts in my ear. My eyes begin to water,shaking my head. "It's huge. Is this belongs to a guy?" I start to cry harder. "Can't you speak already?! I asked you,whose cloth is this?! Fucking answer me!!" He raises his voice louder.

He grabbed me by my neck and throws me on the floor. He starts to kick me in the stomach. Harder and harder. he grabs something from the table and knock it on my head. He continuously hitting me,until my vision gets blurry and all I could see is black.