Dirty Mind

{Dirty Mind Era}

Smut: Not included.

 First Avenue's air reeked of sweat and lust, it was almost suffocating

First Avenue's air reeked of sweat and lust, it was almost suffocating. The dance floor was crowded with hyperactive freaks who just wanted have a good time, I enjoyed watching each person interact with someone new as they circulated the room. Clubs and I don't have the best memories but my friend Lisa had mentioned that she was performing tonight so I decided to slide through.

The two of us had a couple shots and danced until our feet ached but soon our fun came to end because she had to go on stage soon.

My attention was focused on the stage as the lights faded to black, the crowd had soon calmed down wondering what had happened to the upbeat music. I could see shadowy figures travel across the stage taking their positions, I could make out Lisa's small figure which made me smile in delight.

"First Ave, are you ready for me?" A voice as smooth as velvet spoke into the microphone, my stomach churned with curiosity as I awaited to see who the alluring voice belonged to.

Suddenly, the lights began to flash and three guys turned around swiftly making everyone jump in shock. The crowd filled with chatter as we all took in the middle man; a below average height male that had sun kissed olive skin. We weren't judging him based on his height it was his choice of clothing that threw us off.

The mysterious man was dressed in a smoke gray trench coat with rhinestones on the shoulders and collar, a red bandana draped around his neck, a black leather thong to cover his obvious bulge, thigh high stockings and mixed match four or five inch heeled boots.

I was astonished to say the least, he stood on stage looking over the crowd a smug look on his face as he took in our endless reactions.

"My name is Prince, and I've come to play with you." He rasped into the microphone, my mouth went dry as he opened up his coat more to reveal his toned stomach and smooth chest.

Prince lifted his hand signaling for his band to start, I watched intently as Lisa's fingers danced across the keys before the guitar kicked in. He pranced around in a circle before rushing to the microphone to start the first verse.

"There's something about you, baby
It happens all the time
Whenever I'm around you, baby
I get a dirty mind"

Prince sung while rubbing the microphone stand sensually, looking into the crowd at no one in particular but the women still went wild. I watched as he brung the neck of the guitar up dragging his tongue up the side of it before pushing it the instrument back so it draped on his back nearly touching the floor.