Under the Cherry Moon

{Parade Era}
Smut: Not included.

The cool night air nipped at the tip of my nose as we rode into the night, Prince had mentioned that he found this beach that was secluded and how it was perfect place for us to be alone

The cool night air nipped at the tip of my nose as we rode into the night, Prince had mentioned that he found this beach that was secluded and how it was perfect place for us to be alone. Goosebumps formed on my arms sending shivers up my spine, Prince glanced at me momentarily before fixating his eyes back on the road.

"We're almost there baby." He reassures me while rubbing his soft warm hand up and down my arm soothingly, before it wrapped around my wrist to bring my smaller hand to his lips so he could kiss my knuckles.

The ride wasn't much longer just as he foretold and I was glad because I was starting to get car sick. Prince parked near a group of palm trees that hid us from any up coming strangers, the keys were removed and tossed into the cup holder as he turned to face me.

"Come sit with me." His voice barely above a whisper, my nose scrunched up as I watched him lower his seat back.

"Prince, there's no room in the seat!" I giggled watching his pretty pink lips pout in protest.

"But, you can just sit on my lap." He pleaded.

"Alright, but no funny business mister." I glared playfully, he chuckled quietly before getting into a comfortable position. The climb over was extremely awkward because my back hit the steering wheel causing me to fall on top of him roughly, my knee came in contact with his private area making him groan in pain.

"Sorry about that, kind of a tight fit." I smiled weakly, Prince released a shaky breath after releasing his groin.

"It's fine mama, just really fucking hurts."

"I'm sorry baby." I frowned after raking my fingers through his short curls, his hazel eyes glistened in the moonlight making him look more beautiful than any painting ever made.

"I think you ruined any chances of us having kids though." He joked while adjusting himself in his pants, I rolled my eyes at his comment before resting my cheek on his shoulder.

I took our silence as an opportunity to admire the scenery, it was very beautiful at night. The trees swayed in the wind silently making me feel much calmer, Prince rubbed his hand up my thigh soothingly.

The moon casted a shadow on the side of his face and I swear I have never witnessed such an alluring sight. His plump lips were curved into a slight smile as he drew small irregular shapes on my arm leaving goosebumps behind, I sighed softly which made him halt his movement.

Prince had this look in his eyes that I hadn't seen before, he seemed to be feeling one too many emotions at once. His golden eyes glowed in the pale night shining brighter than any star, they flicked from my lips and back to my eyes carefully.

"It's beautiful out here, isn't it?" He spoke thoughtfully, I looked up at the full moon and smiled.

"It's gorgeous." I sighed dreamily, his bottom lip was chewed lightly as he pondered his next words.

"Not as beautiful as you."

"That was very cheesy, Mr. Nelson." I laughed, he shook his head while tracing his thumb over my knuckles.

"As cheesy as it is, I meant every word. Honestly, I have never seen anything as breath taking as you. Baby, words can't describe how much you mean to me." Prince ranted mindlessly, I was overwhelmed by emotions as I listened to his steady heartbeat.

"I love you." I sniffled, Prince wiped my fallen tears with his thumb.

"Enough to marry me?"

"What?" I whispered in shock, Prince reached into his pocket to pull out a velvet purple box.

"They say home is where the heart is and baby I made a home out of you. My life has changed since we met, baby I don't even want to imagine a time where you and I don't exist. ___________ , will you marry me?"

"Oh my god." I gasped when he revealed the princess cut diamond ring.

"I hope that's a yes

"I hope that's a yes...." He laughed nervously, I leaned in to place my lips on his engaging in a sweet kiss. Prince slipped his tongue in past my lips, his hand coming up to caress my jaw lightly deepening the kiss.

"Of course, it's a yes!" I exclaimed after we broke the kiss slowly, his hazel fluttered open to meet mine. A smile grew on his face as he grabbed my hand slipping the ring on for me, my heart fluttered as the diamonds twinkled in the moonlight.

"I can't believe we're getting married." I giggled admiring the ring before looking up to find a teary eyed Prince, my hand placed over my heart in shock.

"Aw, baby." I cooed while dabbing his eyes with my thumb, his nose scrunched up before he took my hand to kiss it.

"I love you so much." He replied.

"I love you more."

We both grew quiet, no words were needed because being around each other was more than enough. My hand reached out for his to intertwine our fingers, he looked down at me briefly before squeezing me in his arms.

"What do we do now, fiancé?" I spoke after some time, his gorgeous smile returned immediately at the words.

"I guess we'll make love under the cherry moon."