Hot Wit U

{Rave Un2 the Joy Fantastic Era}
Smut: NSFW

The night air kissed my burning skin as I followed behind a Prince

The night air kissed my burning skin as I followed behind a Prince. An indigo coat was worn over his top half preventing me from seeing his smooth sun kissed skin and the glorious glittering gold waist chain. His long chestnut curls radiated in the pale moonlight as he stopped a few feet away from his white thunderbird.

"I'm not sure how I feel about this." I said aloud as I approached him stealthily, my voice barely above a whisper. He swiftly turned to face me once again causing my breath to hitch in my nearly dry throat, his body towered over mine as he searches my eyes momentarily. The orange tinted glasses he wore made him even more appealing than usual.

"No one will ever know, mama, you don't have to be shy." Prince licks his lips slowly as his lustful eyes take in my body, I shuddered as his hand came up to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Fine."

Prince smiles in triumph as he grasps my hand in his leading me to his parked car, I focused heavily on my red pumps trying to calm the "pre game" jitters. As we finally approached his ride, he spun me around so our chests were inches away from one another. His large palm came up underneath my chin to tilt my face closer to his, a chaste kiss was placed on my full lips before he walked to the driver side of the vehicle to turn on the headlights.

"Now, remember I'm going to be the only one who sees you like this. You can be as nasty as you want."

I took a few steps forward as my fingers played with the noir buttons that lined the right side of the sleek black trench coat. Prince's eyes focused on my lips for a few seconds before he licked his own.

"Really?"

Prince nods swiftly, "Just forget there's even a camera out here, imagine us in our bedroom, candlelit room, rose petals on the bed..."

My eyes shut momentarily as I began to feverishly unbutton the coat covering majority of my body. When more of my skin became visible it twinkled in the dim lighting, the gold shimmering body paint Prince had worn in a photoshoot once was littered on my skin. The jacket fell off my shoulder slightly but as I went to adjust it he waved his hand in disagreement before snapping a few pictures of me.

"Toss the jacket to the side and get closer to the car." Prince points and I obliged.

"Like this?" I asked as the wind blew carelessly send chills up my spine. Nearly all of the front side of my body was turned away from him and the only way to see him clearly was if I looked over my left shoulder.

"Perfect, babygirl." I heard a few clicks before I carefully placed my heel on top of the plate he had that had his infamous symbol on it.