Can Eye Play With U Now

Smut: Mainly fluff

Smut: Mainly fluff . . . OFW (okay for work)

Doubts and frustration haunted my mind at these hours. I felt as if I was playing a losing game but when he holds my body so tight against his at night, I'm willing to lose every time.

Paisley after dark is what I titled these parties he threw so often. They always start off so fun and end up being so lonely. Prince wore his now, signature black hat snug over his afro. The fringes on his shirt swayed as he got down to the infectious groove that belonged to 'Mutiny'.

"You treated me like some unwanted child!" He laughs at his own comparison, "But not anymore mama, this time there's--" Prince extended his right arm out to the massive crowd of celebrities and friends who gladly shout Mutiny at him.

I couldn't help but admire how lively and beautiful he looked while performing. The glow of his eyes was much brighter than before; a lovely warm honey with specks of rich mocha. It seemed as if he never stopped smiling when he played in front of a crowd. Prince loved the reaction he received whenever he hit the right note or sang in the perfect key.

"Can I take y'all back to '87?" Prince spoke into the microphone, his voice husky from the performance he just gave. "Alright, Cool. I wanna hear everyone singing--don't make me take y'all back for nothin!"

"When we do it girl its so divine, so divine alright." The song was played in a low register on the piano giving it an alluring feel;this is definitely my new favorite. "Doing it...Doing it...Doing it."

My stomach flutters at the sound of his soft pitched moans that he adds for the pleasure of the female audience. But, it only reminded me of the last time our legs were intertwined. Which just so happens to be right before all these people showed up. Oops.

"Thank you for coming out to jam with us." He spoke with labored breathing, "I'm gonna let someone else have the floor now. Peace."

Prince hops down from the stage after bowing in front of the crowd. I prepared to ditch my lonely corner to go catch up with my love but he had been whisked away right before my eyes.

"Ida!" I greeted, "You were on fire up there!" I couldn't stop the praises that tumbled from my lips. She is so great at what she does.

"Thank you, hun." She replies humbly, "You looking for P?"

"When am I not?" We engaged in a short burst of laughter before I was told that he went off with Judith somewhere. And that's when I got annoyed.

It seems that everywhere he goes, she goes. At first I didn't mind because they're both hard working singers who need to get in the studio often but her presence was somewhat bothersome now. But, I would never tell Prince that.