The First Time

{Purple Rain Era}
Smut: NSFW

My eyes were closed as I lounged against the silk sheets, Prince was laying beside me playing with the hem of my thong

My eyes were closed as I lounged against the silk sheets, Prince was laying beside me playing with the hem of my thong. I was trying to ignore his teasing but he began to rub his fingertips over my sensitive area lightly, my eyes fluttered open to find him focusing on where his fingers were working.

"Are you afraid?" He whispered while flicking his copper eyes up to mine, I shook my head slowly because his body being this close to mine suddenly made it hard for me to function properly.

"Do you trust me?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered as his hand slipped past the thin band of my panties to trace over my clit softly, collecting my arousal on them.

"I want to taste you so badly," he began his voice was raspy "to feel you clench around my tongue when you're coming, leaving the sheets soaked from how wet you were."

The atmosphere of the room had gotten thicker and warmer as he parted my thighs slowly leaving me burning with anticipation, I gasped quietly when he removed his hand from between my thighs to take the thin panties down to my ankles.

Prince positioned himself in between my legs, propping them up so he could have more room. I was extremely nervous for what would occur next, we've had sex multiple times but I never let him perform orally on me. There would be times where we would come close but I would always back out and although he would say it was fine I knew it bothered him greatly.

"Put your legs on my shoulders." He commanded whilst staring at my womanhood with lustful eyes, I did as I was told immediately which made him smirk to himself. His large hands wrapped around my thighs pulling me closer to his plump pink lips roughly, his now darkened eyes traveled up my body to my eyes slowly before he spoke.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this, I'm afraid that if I start I won't be able to stop." He announced in between leaving wet kisses up my thighs, I ran my fingers through his curls gently before making myself comfortable on the pillows.

"It's okay, I trust you." I responded shakily, his lips tugged into a smirk before he focused on my area again.

I felt his cool fingers nudge against my folds softly, his index finger was the first one to ease it's way into my entrance. My heart rate increased quickly as he allowed his finger to pump in and out at a teasingly slow pace producing a quiet sloshing noise, suddenly he leaned forward to flick his tongue over my clit.

My breathing was labored as he added another finger but this time he started to suck on my clit, I moaned his name loudly causing him to smack the side of my thigh harshly. His fingers were curved slightly as he worked them deeper into me, he was propped up slightly taking in my reaction with careful eyes, until he decided to add a third finger.

I felt myself clench around his fingers tightly when my legs trembled on his broad shoulders, however he did not extract his fingers, my reaction had only encouraged him.

"Are you gonna come for me?" He asks while pumping his fingers faster, my lips parted as I gasped loudly feeling everything build up in my lower region.

"Oh...fuck, don't stop." I begged, his eyes flickered up to mine as he slowed down his pace so he could work his fingers deeper into me. Prince smirked deviously as he brung his thumb up to rub harshly over my clit making my thighs clench around him but even that didn't stop him. My eyes squeezed shut in euphoria as I released on to fingers which he allowed to overflow onto his hand and my inner thighs.

"You taste so sweet baby." He groaned after he licked his fingers clean, I was still recovering from my intense orgasm when his tongue dragged over my entrance swiftly collecting my arousal onto it.

Prince's eyes were shut as he replaced his hands back on my thighs squeezing them reassuringly, I watched with interest as he began to kiss my sensitive area lightly. Suddenly, his index and middle finger came down to spread my folds gently allowing his tongue to work its way into my entrance.

His skilled tongue laved over me quickly making my body temperature rise to dangerous levels, my fingers were tangled in his sweat drenched curls guiding him slowly. Prince slipped his tongue into me slowly allowing me to get used to the foreign feeling before he started to work me viciously, his tongue slipping in and out at a fast pace leaving me breathless.

"F-fuck, I'm so close." I moaned.

"Hold it for me baby."

Prince nose nudged against my clit as he buried his face in between my legs sucking harshly on my folds before entering his fingers into me again. My eyes squeezed shut as I panted loudly my nails raking down the skin on his back, making him groan under his breath.

"I c-can't h-hold it any longer."

"You can let it go baby." He cooed, and with that I released my love on his lips, his tongue flicked over my clit quickly as I orgasmed intensifying the pleasure.

"Mmm, oh y-yes Prince."

"D.amn babygirl." He grunted when he was finished cleaning up my arousal, his eyes were hazy as he crawled up the bed to lay on top of my exhausted body.

Prince pressed his lips against mine sloppily, his hand found mine interlocking our fingers as he deepened the kiss. My lips were separated from his as he looked down into my eyes sharp breaths escaping his swollen pink lips.

"How was it?" He asks his copper eyes full of curiosity.

"Better than I imagined." I answered truthfully.

"Think you'll be up to do it again sometime soon?"

"We'll see."