Dressing Room Madness

{Controversy Era}
Smut: NSFW

I sat in front of my vanity mirror looking myself over a satisfied grin formed on my cherry red lips

I sat in front of my vanity mirror looking myself over a satisfied grin formed on my cherry red lips. My makeup was darker than usual giving me the sultry look Billy was looking for, I applied more eyeliner on my lids trying to grasp the bad girl image when the dressing room door flew open making me jump in fright.

"What the fuck!" I screeched as I placed the utensil down, I looked in the mirror to see a sweaty shirtless Prince his chest was rising and falling quickly as he paced back and forth.

I spun my chair around to face my rival who decided to show up uninvited in my dressing room, his copper eyes danced across my figure with interest before he shook his head furiously.

"You insufferable bitch." Prince spoke through gritted teeth, it sounded more like a growl. My eyes widen in shock as he glanced at me again his neck veins strained against the skin of his sweat drenched neck, his hair was a wild mess but that just made him even more irresistible.

Although, I hate to admit it he was too gorgeous for words. Prince was a total jackass to everyone he encountered at the club yet women literally fell at his feet, there was just something about him that made everyone go nuts. Maybe it was his toned stomach, the curve of his waist, or those hazel eyes that could stare at you until you're hot all over. Whatever it is I simply couldn't get enough of it.

"Name calling? Who pissed in your vodka!" I laughed but it quickly came to an end because he glared at me, if looks could kill I'd be in my tomb right now.

"_________ , this isn't fucking funny."

"What's the matter with you?" I scoffed.

"You know what you fucking did!" He growled his hands were clenched at his sides as he approached me stealthily, I tried to remain as calm as possible but the heat radiating from his body made me shudder.

"What exactly did I do?"

"You sabotaged our performance by sleeping with Dez so he wouldn't show up tonight!" He exclaimed while getting up in my face, his usually warm eyes were cold and dull.

"Boo hoo, you gonna cry about it?" This seemed to be the cherry on top for him because he yanked me off the seat aggressively, my facial expression went from slightly amused to frightened. I wasn't scared that he was going to hit me it was that familiar build up in my lower region that I got whenever I was aroused that frightened me, I never thought I would feel this way around him.

"I swear you're just a no good jealous bitch."

"You're gonna stop calling me that." I warned after yanking my arm from his grip.

"I will after you stop being a whore." I gasped loudly allowing my hand to come in contact with his cheek, I walked away from him shaking my head in disbelief.