A kickstart to the week!

It is Monday the 11th of July, the last week of school before we break up for summer, and I've been counting down the days for the past month. I am woken up when my alarm clock goes off at precisely 7:00 and I get out of bed and go and get in the shower. The secret to having a great day, is a cool, refreshing shower - and smelling great can't hurt either! 15 minutes later, I get out, brush my hair and put on my uniform, already clean and hung up. I do my makeup (minimally) and walk out of the bathroom. 

The mirror facing the door gives me an unpleasant surprise as it is only then that I realise my hair has turned a bright pink colour and I have to refrain from screaming! Literally foaming at the mouth instead, I caught sight of a camera that one of my brothers must have set up, and threw it out of the window in frustration. Storming out of my room, I ran downstairs to the kitchen, "Mum!" I shouted.

"What's up hon, are you going to have some breakfast?" She asked before turning around,
looking far from pleased with my brother's latest prank.

"What am I supposed to do, my hair is pink!" I exclaimed angrily, wishing that she'd be able to magic up a solution.

"Yes, I did notice that Alicia. Isn't it picture day as well?" She replied, lips pursed in thought.

"Oh no," I said, remembering. "Please let me stay at home mum, I can't go out looking like this."

"It doesn't look that bad" she said unreassuringly. "Anyway, I'm sure that you can put up with it for one day."

"That's easy for you to say!" I replied, folding my arms across my chest.

"I'm sorry" she said before shouting my brothers down from upstairs. They piled down the staircase, clearly having been listening in, and all burst out laughing when they saw me.

"So come on, who's responsible for this masterpiece?" Our mum asked sarcastically, to which she at first received no answers. "No one?"Fine then,Tyler, you look particularly guilty!" She pointed out.

"Fine, but it wasn't just me" he sniggered, not even trying to cover up what he did - instead looking proud. 

"Yeah, she suits it" Callum said. "Her favourite colour is pink anyway, so I don't know why she's bothered!" Jake continued making it clear that they'd all had a share in what went on.

Hailey walked in through the back door of the kitchen, having just come back from her morning jog and burst out laughing. "Nice hair sis!" She said.

"See" said Theo as they burst out laughing again. I honestly cannot see what's so funny about the whole situation, it's not like they've dyed my hair pink or anything.

"Your lucky that your father is on a business trip, so I'll just say it's up to Alicia what to do with you." Our mum said.
Now it was my time to look smug, let the fun begin!