Later that day

At the end of 4th period, I walked out of class and went to find Jake before meeting Cara and Amy. He was stood outside his form room talking to 3 really good looking boys. I didn't want to, but I knew I had to go up to him - so I just walked up casually and said "hi" to all of them.
"Nice hair," one of the boys said to me and winked.
Jake glared at them and pulled me away and to the other side of the corridor. "What do you want Alicia?"
"I just wanted to let you know that Cara and Amy are coming back to our house tonight, so there won't be any room for your friends in the car."
"That's ok" he said. "We don't have practice tonight anyway."
"Right, well I'll see you. I need to go" I said and then gave him a quick hug.
I walked off to meet Amy and Cara and found them in amongst the crowd of popular people, I pulled them away and began to tell them all that had happened in science class with Harry.
"Hey," Cara said, "he's looking at you, I think he's going to come over!"
"Guys, just look cool" I said whilst pretending to just be having a normal conversation. I felt someone tap my shoulder, and I turned around.
"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to sit with us at dinner?" Harry said charmingly.
I looked over at Cara and Amy, they nodded.
"Sure" I then replied back to him.
So we went to get dinner from the canteen and then sat down at a table. I had Cara on one side and then Harry sat down on the other. Harry started talking to me, and it was then I realised how nice he really was. No boy had ever treated me that way, and I liked it!
After school, I was stood outside waiting for the car with Amy and Cara as well as my brothers. When it arrived 5 minutes later, we all piled in and we sat at the back this time and Tyler ended up sitting next to me.
"I saw you with that boy at lunch," he said.
"What boy?" Some of the others said.
"He's just a friend, and anyway it's none of your business." I replied
"Ha it didn't look like that, the way princess was gazing into his eyes!" Tyler told the others.
"Shut up," I said and punched him playfully.
"I'm surprised they didn't start making out right there" he said back.
And then I remembered, he had to do what I said! "Tyler, mum said you had to do what I tell you to, and I'm telling you to shut up," I said smugly.
"Aww is princess embarrassed," Dylan said.
Luckily we arrived at home at that time so I just got out of the car without answering.
"Let's go to the den" I said to Cara and Amy. They agreed.
When we got there Callum and Elliott were of course, sat there watching the football.
"My turn," I said walking over and sitting on Elliott's lap.
"No" Callum said, "we've only just put this on."
"But remember what mum said" I remarked.
He threw a cushion at me and Elliott pushed me off his knee and both of them walked out.
So we put the tv on in the background, and started talking about our hair.
"Hey, I've just had a great idea!" Cara said. "Why don't we choose each other's  and then it can be a surprise."
"That's actually a pretty good idea," I said back to her.
"We know each over better than we know ourselves" said Amy.
"So it's settled then," I said, and we all began looking through our phones for some inspiration. We later decided that I would choose Cara's, Cara would choose Amy's and Amy would choose mine. I had the perfect hairstyle in my head for Cara, it was like a purple ombré and it would look so amazing, oh I can't wait for tomorrow!